[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - SHANNEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!

SHANNEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby honda200 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:23 am

honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby anajet » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:30 am

anajet

Postby ladyleviticus » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:39 am

The most important thing is that Shannen is okay and not really serious injured. I'm sure she will make a recovery very soon and be back with her life in no time. Hope if things pick up she might make a visit to the forum (maybe hopefully) it is a pity she was in a car accident but my wishes go out to her and thanks to the people who told us she okays.
ladyleviticus
New Shannen Fan

Postby fairywing » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:34 am

I was really shocked to read that you were involved in a car accident. Having lost a very dear schoolfriend of mine I was quite worried but fortunately you're ok apart from the shock, bruises and the pain of the impact. I wish you well and hope you be feeling better soon.

You really are a wonderful actress, hard-working, honest and sweet and with the most beautiful smile I have seen. Take good care of yourself and best of luck with your new tv-show Category 7.

fairywing
New Shannen Fan

Postby monstervsangels » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:06 pm

monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lise » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:36 pm

Naah I don't think she would get charged. There are so many accidents where it really was an accident. No drinking, nothing. So don't worry.
lise

Postby irishshire1 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:27 pm

i hope shes okay, i know how she felt about not takin an ambulance, when i broke my arm three years ago in a horse accident i refused to go in an ambulance, they scare me a lot, and the people at my barn kept begging me to go but i refused, so my dad drove me. its great that shes ok, nothin to serious, get well!!
irishshire1

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:52 pm

sarahconnor

Postby tigger422 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:15 am

Believe me, if either one of them had been drinking the accident would have been a hell of a lot worse. The PCH travels at around 70 and its really hard to turn onto from a side road. It's pretty dangerous, but it's a major road their Image
tigger422

Postby irishshire1 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:01 am

I just found this on http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/113999659568420.xml&coll=2

Wreckreational vehicle:

Shannen Doherty was blamed for a two-car accident in which her SUV whacked a poor Mustang on the Pacific Coast Highway outside Malibu, Calif., on Monday. She told cops that her neck hurt, but I'm thinking her wallet's gonna be hurting even more: The driver of the Mustang, James Warren Paul, was hauled away in an ambulance. He's home now, recuperating from a neck injury. Wonder if she tried to dial 9-1-1 and hit 9-0-2-1-0 instead.

i dont think this is fair, shes not stupid and everyone knows it. and if she was injured on her left side, that would meant that she would have had to have been hit on her left. she couldnt have "whacked" the mustang if she had injuries to her left side. i think this guy is totally wrong. sorry if this was personal i really cant tell, but we did something like this is science last year so i figured i would think about it. i hate how people who think they have power make up stuff to make themselves look better

Kat Image
irishshire1

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News