[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Heard rumors that she's staying on for 6 eppy

Heard rumors that she's staying on for 6 eppy

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:57 pm

can anyone confirm this for me, please?

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:50 am

I read an article in EW that said she is scheduled for three eppies, but the producer said that it could turn into a permenant gig...don't know how true that all is...God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannendrules3 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:01 am

shannendrules3

Postby shaed412 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:01 pm

As much as I enjoy her posting here, I would rather watch her on North Shore, or on anything, she is just so talented...no one can disturb me when she is on the t.v., and they all know that...lol....anyhoos, don't worry, if she does stay on, she has her lap top and she can post in her spare time, the little that she has...God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby mg37 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:15 pm

Shannan was on good day live today and she said she will be there for six...
mg37
New Shannen Fan

Postby wallyhorse » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:11 am

To all:

6-9 episodes total (depending on whether the remark is for six total or six more episodes) makes sense for Shannen. The reason it was three originally was because "NS" had not yet gotten a full season order when she originally signed, so it seemed obvious to lock her up for at least a few more episodes.

Now, the question is, will Shannen do more beyond that? Even if Shannen gets her new sitcom, it's possible she could do at least a few more episodes next season if "NS" comes back for a second season, since it seems it will be a June-December show on FOX while her new sitcom (if picked up by NBC) will most likely be a September-February show, meaning there would be in all likelyhood enough time for Shannen to do some "NS" episodes in addition.

That seems to be the most likely scenario right now, though there are others I can't entirely rule out (which you can see in earlier posts of mine on this board).
wallyhorse
New Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen News