[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Saw Shannen On The Commerical For North Shore...

Saw Shannen On The Commerical For North Shore...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shaed412 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:38 pm

ShannenChica....I didn't even think about how they are all blonde....lol....yeah that's prolly why Brooke is brunette now...lol...teehee....I think the girl who knocked over her man's house/car...whatever that thing was name is MJ on the show...I can't really remember all their names yet, but I prolly will by the time Shannen joins...I really thought last week was a great eppy...God Bless!!! Ohh...and because I am a nerd....why did I really come to the realization that on Full House the twins names on the show were Nikki and Alex and when Shannen joins North Shore, they will be Nikki and Alex (if you shorten their names like they did on FullHouse for the boys)...yeah I have too much free time...God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby killingheidi » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:03 am

killingheidi

Postby shaed412 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:41 pm

I so don't want to see Shannen in a bathing suit, bikini top thingy, cuz I am so jealous of how perfect she looks, and that's just not fair...teehee...nahh...she's got a great body and she deserves to show it off...God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby hollym » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 am

any one know if north shore is on in the UK?
hollym
Shannen Wanna Be

Previous

Return to Shannen News