[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - pairs hilton on TRL

pairs hilton on TRL

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby daniinicolee » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:32 pm

daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby daniinicolee » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:33 pm

sorry my comp was messed up anyway,

paris hilton was on a show called TRL .. and i'm not going to post the question cause i dont want to hurt shannen. but it was a question and the audience screamed out "SHANNEN DOHERTY" and she said i think they got it, i'm not stating the question cause i dont want to hurt shannen

it made me very mad Image Image Image Image Image

anyone else see it on TRL?

xxdani
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby daniinicolee » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:34 pm

i spelt paris wrong Image
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby shaed412 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:41 pm

I saw the biatch on the show, but it was the last bit of it, cuz my bro has it on....and I didn't hear her say anything about Shannen, but the thing that makes me laugh is, Shannen has only once commented on Paris...every chance that Paris gets, no matter what show she is on, she slanders Shannen, can we say, grow up, the girl is like a year younger than me, and she is so immature, she acts like she's still 12....sorry if anyone likes her, but she is too stuck on herself, and the sad thing is, she is so ugly...God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:48 pm

Seriously, danii, don't take it to heart, I'm sure Shannen doesn't.

Paris is a skank, everyone knows it, I'm sure even she knows it. No one takes her seriously, she's not worth getting mad over. Get mad when someone with seemingly a high IQ ats ignorant not someone like her.

Shaed's right. Shannen is mature enough to just let it go yet Paris mentions Shannen whenever she has any screen time, it's sad really. Methinks someone has a wee crush on Shay. Image.

You should do what I do when you hear Paris speak, think of a dog trying to get through a cat flap. You know the dog's dumb for thinking he can get through but you can't get mad at it because it can't help being a dumb dog. ( No offence to dogs. Image).
CharmedbyShannen

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:01 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby amy999 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:38 am

[quote author=CharmedbyShannen link=board=ereyouwillfindallthelatestnewsonhannen&num=1094765527&start=4#0 date=1094766493]

Paris is a skank, everyone knows it, I'm sure even she knows it.

seriously my god I saw TRL too but my god she really needs to get a fick'n new hair style plus u can totally tell she has hair extentions! (cant blame her thought she looks like white trash with short hair) but I kind of thogh that it was funny how that guy in the audience yelled shannen doherty haha! Image but that was kind of mean cuz now shannen is just gonna get a even wose rep with all the other stupid people who dont even know her and just juge her by the crap the see on tv! oh well we know shay is a sweetie Image
amy999
New Shannen Fan

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby killingheidi » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:59 am

Wow! I must be the only person who likes the girl!
She'll be just like Shannen, an angel in person. Shannen is made out to be a total bitch, but she's not really, is she? I betcha Paris is the same, she just gets a bad rap because she's rich, and everyone thinks rick people are brats.
Paris might act like a spoiled brat, but that's how she was raised. Money since the day she was born. That's why she has no idea what a cheque is, or how to cook or clean, because she's never had to do it.
I bet Paris is a really sweet girl in real life.

I watched Simple Life 2 last night, and I nearly cried whn Paris fell of her horse...I was afraid she may have hurt herself. Image
Sad , I know, but I am quite fond of her.

And about the question, the reason for this thread, I don't think Paris is to blame for this. I think it's the TV shows fault for asking a question about Shannen. It was likely done deliberatly because they know Paris doesn't like Shannen.
killingheidi
Very Important Shannen Fan

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:40 pm

CharmedbyShannen

pairs hilton on TRL

Postby katecrumb » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:45 pm

Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Shannen News