[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - A Suggest About The Boards

A Suggest About The Boards

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:20 am

Hello,
I noticed that Dianna made a reply to a post saying that the Shannen's post stay where she posts them. So I was thinking why don't the staff here and if Shannen wants to you create a board so that when Shannen makes post they are all in the same area. So if anyone wants to look at them again or if the newbies want to look at them they don't have to spend like forever searching for them. It is just a suggestion. What do you think?

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:26 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby bibi » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:05 pm

i think this little problem you encounter can be solved in a very easy way( in case making a new board is not possible(sth unlikely too lol). you can search for shannen's post only ( i suppose she's posted 16 replies so far and each of them can tell where they belong. i believe it's a simlpe thing to do.
i hope Image i helped.
bibi
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Dianna » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:31 pm

Hey thanks for the suggestion we will think about it. If anyone wants to see all 16 posts, please visit the main site and read the news section, they are all linked there. In the future we might make a page with all of her posts on with the links under them.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:19 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:07 am

It was a good suggestion, heres another one i im'd kristen about it too.

But having the rules of asking questions about charmed and other topics that are repeats of gossip, either before we sign up or the very first thread in every thread.

Newbies who make a mistake should have a warning or a reminder about the rules, the older posters who do it a warning then banned if they continue to post bad things about SD.

Just an idea.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Need Help?