[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Other sites posting Shannen's messages.

Other sites posting Shannen's messages.

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:22 am

Hi,

I was just wondering, I was looking at the main page of the 'other Shannen site' and I noticed that they have used part of Shannen's previous post about going to North Shore board, however they haven't actually said that this site was where she posted it so it looks like it implies she posted there. Then in a thread someone has mentioned the post saying ' I think she's talking to us'.

I'm curious, are they allowed to post her messages without actually saying where it came from or does it not matter?.

Shaneka.
CharmedbyShannen

Postby Dianna » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:55 am

They have a nerve after everything they did, they should be crediting the source, not posting them and trying to make out it came from their site Image it's very sly.

I don't mind people posting the messages but when they try and pull it off as another thing then that is a different matter.

If they want to carry on doing that, then it's fine but it just makes them look silly and people will find out where they are really from they will just come here instead. People will soon be asking questions, "where is the post I can't find it" when that happens, I wonder how they will handle it. People would have more respect if they were just honest, i'm not saying a big credit but by not trying to pull it off like it was posted there by the way they have worded things. Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:34 pm

Yeah, that's basically what I thought when I saw the post. Considering all the crap that's gone on I think it's quite presumptuous of them to have her post as their main page without even citing where it came from. That's why I made a post over there saying that, that message was taken from the site she post at and that she was thanking us for defending her against some of the members of the North Shore board. I also stated that there was no 'supposed' about it, it is Shannen posting over here and I don't see how many more times she has to prove it's her. Anyway... Image

Maybe any new members over there who saw the post will want to look up this site and join, instead of thinking that site receives messages from ShannenImage.

Shaneka
CharmedbyShannen

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:12 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Dianna » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:30 pm

Not only that I bet they edited the post, Shannen mentioned my name in one of them, for the chat.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:35 pm

CharmedbyShannen

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:48 pm

CharmedbyShannen

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:37 am

That just sux, I've read on other threads they quote this as their source. Just saying it's off the internet is down right crappy, can we email them about creditin as a footnote or something?

When people come and see where the quote was from they should know that this IS THE BEST SITE!!!!! Image Image Image Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:03 pm

After posting over there to ask why they don't credit this source, instead allowiong their message to imply that Shannen post there. One of the admins over there said that because Shannen wrote it, there's no need to credit a source, Image.

Oh and that it's against the rules for people to mention other sites.

I can't think why this board is more active than there's...Ahem Image.
CharmedbyShannen

Postby shannendrules3 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:58 pm

shannendrules3
Very Important Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Need Help?