[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - how?

how?

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

how?

Postby malou » Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:44 pm

If I had a banner. And I wanted to put it... like a signetur (or how you spell it Image)... How do i do that?? I dunno if you know what I mean, but you know, like when you write a message, and under that thin red line, you can write a little message. In my message it says, like Shannen you are my idol, I love you so much... and all that. But how do you do, so that you can see ur banner?
I have trayed to write the adress for the banner... you know: http://www..... But then you can only see the adress, and not the banner.

I know, it dit not make alot of sens, what I just wroad.. But I hope you understand anyway.
malou
Shannen Fanatic

how?

Postby prueprue » Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:56 pm

ok i did try helping but it goes wrong every time i put it so if you ask matt im sure he will help you Image
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

how?

Postby malou » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:41 pm

okai... Thanks Image
malou
Shannen Fanatic

how?

Postby malou » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:24 pm

Thanks guys, for helping!
I think its working now...!
malou