[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Portrait of Murder

Portrait of Murder

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

Portrait of Murder

Postby kris » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:07 pm

I trailed round all my shopping centre looking for it but no luck! Image So unfair cos I really want to see it.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

Portrait of Murder

Postby jessie » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:52 am

Go to your local video store and see if they have it there to rent...U gotta see it is really good!
jessie
Shannen Wanna Be

Portrait of Murder

Postby shannenfan92 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:58 am

I have looked on play.com but cant find it Image i really wanna see this movie!

Lol i didn't realise that it went under as The rendering, i am going to buy it now.
Last edited by shannenfan92 on Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfan92
Major Shannen fan

Portrait of Murder

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:18 am

I would try ebay.
sarahconnor

Portrait of Murder

Postby shannenfan92 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:40 pm

I ordered it from play.com last night, i really can't wait too watch it, it sounds brilliant and it was really cheap too, £4.99
shannenfan92
Major Shannen fan

Portrait of Murder

Postby kris » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:05 am

You're all so lucky! I'm not allowed a cash card so I can't order my own things, plus my Dad won't order anymore stuff for me because he says I'm too obsessed with Shannen Image grrr *sends him evils*
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Portrait of Murder

Postby thorn » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:09 am

Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
thorn

Portrait of Murder

Postby kris » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:15 am

Things would be so much easier if I did have one though, All my friends have one! Atleast I can get one in September because I'll be 18 and my parents can't stop me. Getting a cash card is on my birthday to do list along with getting my tatoo that I've been after for the last 4 years Image Just imagine all the Shannen things I can buy then... *daydreams*
kris

Portrait of Murder

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:57 am

I will get money soon so I can buy heaps of Shannen stuff!
sarahconnor

Portrait of Murder

Postby amandabynight » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:25 am

I found this under the title The Rendering and got it fairly cheap on DVD (at a supermarket, no less!). I really enjoyed this movie... More than I thought I would too... it's got an interesting story and I liked the guy who played her husband.

I recommend this one.
amandabynight
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances