[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on E

Shannen on E

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen on E

Postby killingheidi » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:35 pm

I wish people would get a life and find someone else to pick on.
killingheidi
Very Important Shannen Fan

Shannen on E

Postby monstervsangels » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:14 am

Unfortunately anyone that takes up acting and is not co-operative with the press is slammed from here to eternity. Image

If Shannen doesnt have a thick hide by now I'd b surprised. As long as there are people like Shannen/Drew Barrymore then the papparazzi will always have someone to put down and treat like dirt. Image

But they wouldnt be in business if we the public didnt want to know what the stars themselves were doing, it sells all those magazines we buy about the stars and what they are doing.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Shannen on E

Postby shannendrules3 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:59 pm

that is so not fair to Shannen!! I've never meet her, but im sure she is very nice if she is friends w/ Holly Maire Combs. I wish people would stoppicking on her. I saw the show also.
shannendrules3

Shannen on E

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:11 pm

They pick on anyone that they see as not co-operative with them. In other words you have to let the press have free reign in their lives, from personal to working.

Oops sorry just their personal lives, with a hint of work thrown in to keep people interested.

Yes being sarky here, fed up with the press and those who believe that the sun shines out their preverbial.
I wish I could Image the press at times.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Shannen on E

Postby shannendrules3 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:14 pm

shannendrules3

Shannen on E

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:20 pm

Hi and welcome,

It's somewhere on here that Dianna the maker of this wonderful site, got SD to ring her and grilled SD Image for ages before Dianna believed her.

Now SD writes on here as herself, and she has apparantly said on an interview that she comes to this site and leaves messages to her fans. Even quoted what someone asked her and what she replied with.

We are hoping that SD will confirm this as her site one day Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Shannen on E

Postby shannendrules3 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:28 pm

shannendrules3

Previous

Return to Shannen News