[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on E

Shannen on E

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen on E

Postby greybeard » Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:56 am

I was just channel surfing and caught a clip on E, called The SoupImage, imagine that, they were slamming Shannen again. What is up with those people? I doubt if it would do any good, but I'm going to try and send a ltr or email to them about constantly trashing her. THis time it was about her being on North SHore and how her character would'nt be a stretch for her, b**chy, why don't they get a clue what she is really like. SOrry, just had to vent a little. Greybeard Image Image
greybeard
New Shannen Fan

Shannen on E

Postby gemmalouise » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:47 am

it does make you angrey and god knows how shannen must feel about it. The soup is a new show right and in order for them to get ratings they have to copy off what other ppl are saying can't they just meet her and then judge her. I to wish ppl would stop sayin stuff its not fair at all
gemmalouise
Major Shannen fan

Shannen on E

Postby trainlies » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:28 pm

Anything that e!, or the tabits would show is never good with news with any celeb', and it's only twisted gossip- of course it's interesting, but it's just entertainment, and that's all it is, not real news. Try not to let it bother you, because it's not worth it. I hope Shannen don't listen to this twisted news, because it's not the whole truth. We know the truth as she's not what they would say, and she's the caring, and strong person, who's just following her dreams in Hollywood, as for other celeb's doing the same thing.

I hope, She's having fun filiming North Shore, and gets the main character for the series, because she deserve it! She's teh best, and I'm not saying because she's one of my favortive actresses out there. I'm saying it, because it's the truth. Image

take care,
j
trainlies
Major Shannen fan

Shannen on E

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:50 pm

CharmedbyShannen

Shannen on E

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:19 pm

Ignore what E! and the other entertainment 'shows' say, they take the worst and stretch it from here to pluto and back.
As someone else said, it only takes a few words taken out and a sentence means something else entirely.
They still dont see Drew Barrymore who is a brilliant actress as well, they just use the reformed drug/alcoholic (Image) so blow those programmes off as Image
I'm sure that Shannen doesnt read everything, and what she does she takes with a barrell of salt and gets on with what she does best.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Shannen on E

Postby prettyprincess » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:04 pm

well here's what i htink. It makes me mad too that they have nothing better to do than critcize her constanly. But shannen is so strong, and a very brave women for dealing with all that she does. I know that if people were talking about me like that, that I would just quit.
prettyprincess
New Shannen Fan

Shannen on E

Postby shaed412 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:01 pm

I caught the tail end of that as I was flippin through the channels, I saw a picture of Shannen, and it was cutting the segment off...I was like, what the hell, now...God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Shannen on E

Postby shannenfan » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:51 am

don't watch the soup cuz everything on that show is made fun of.
shannenfan
Shannen Wanna Be

Shannen on E

Postby shaed412 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:30 pm

I saw it last night, and I was like....seriously, let it go....she's just not who these people think she is...and that makes me mad....but they are the ones who are missin out on her....God Bless!!!
shaed412

Shannen on E

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:05 am

Well no one besides Shannen's family, friends, and fans will love her and care about her like we do and her like her friends and family.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Next

Return to Shannen News