[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen: My diva days are over

Shannen: My diva days are over

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby chrisb831 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:57 pm

There is a great article in today's NY Post. Shannen spoke with Cindy Adams, who is a gossip columist for the NY Post. She told her that she used to worry that her 90210 days would hurt her career-wise. She was raised by strong parents and thought her opinions would be valued and respected. She said she was wrong, but today people like Julia, Angelina, Nicole, and Gwyneth finally paved the way. She talked about her new show which she says in a "funny, heartbreaking" series. She plays a girl who's dating. Her quote"women will love it: men will wonder, am I really that big a jerk? She says some of the stuff is from her own life. She is a romatic who has a talent for picking really bad guys. She says she learned from all of them and only regrets her first marriage.

She is not seeing her ex as some papers reported. She only met him at a party. She is close to her ex-stepchildren so they are friendly. She is seeing someone else lately. She says that "the truth is, it's hared to date me because of the gossip.

Mostly she is passionate about her career. Next to her parents that what she cares most about. She calls her mother five times a day and bought her parents a house near hers in Malibu.

What she wants people to know now is, I was never a creaming mess on the set.(90210).

I thinks it's great the way she takes care of her parents but I think it's a shame that she has to constantly deal with gossip and rumors. But Shannen is a trooper, and she will always land on her feet.
chrisb831
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:12 pm

Creaming Mess? What does that mean?

Love and Hugs
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby gemmalouise » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:35 pm

I didnt shannen had diva days I would just see it has shannen learnin life and how to handle it
gemmalouise
Major Shannen fan

Postby moose » Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:40 am

yeah but unfortunately matt, some blokes r right wankers......

maybe shays show will jst open up a few more blokes eyes to how we view some behaviour. i mean, blokes dnt do stuff that they know makes look like idiots on purpose, its all in the interpretation, so maybe shays new show will jst show a few more blokes how females interprete what they are doing, and how much what we think differs to what they think?

well that what i think was being said in the jerks line.. but like i said, its all in the interpreatation Image
moose
Major Shannen fan

Postby killingheidi » Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:40 am

Great artical, I would never think Shannen to be a diva, and it's great that she's close to her ex-step kids. Image
killingheidi
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:01 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:14 am

Is there a link where I can find the aritcle?

Love and Hugs
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby killingheidi » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:58 am

I talk to my mum all the time. We live in the same house so it's a bit hard not too. Image
killingheidi
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby chazza » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:12 pm

great article, shannen seems such a cool person to talk to Image
chazza
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Dianna » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:26 pm

Great. Does anyone have scans or a website link etc? I'd love to put it on the website.
Dianna
Site Admin

Next

Return to Shannen News