Poor Shannen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Poor Shannen

Postby angelictearz84 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:39 am

She was the first one out of Celebrity Blackjack, but that was only b/c she got crappy cards. Image

Good job, anyways, girl!!! At least you get $10,000 for playing. You were the best.

Ps: If someone else started a thread on this already, I'm sorry. Just let me know and I'll delete mine.
angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Poor Shannen

Postby crystalpersuasion » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:44 am

I've only seen the first 20 minutes or so (it's still taping), but it did look like she wasn't having much luck.

I also figured that she would be out quickly by the way her cards were coming up.

Better luck in your next charity game Shannen! Image
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Poor Shannen

Postby angelictearz84 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:47 am

She was a great sport about it. That girl next to her had to have been getting on her nerves! I like Shannen and DL. They were funny together. Image
angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Poor Shannen

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:48 am

Oh, Hon.......* Kristin goes and give her best friend a hug* at least the others had crappy hands like you had

Better luck next time.

Your still a winner to us and look at it this way, your dad would be proud of you.....They still got money for the charity

Love and Hugs

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Poor Shannen

Postby xanzou » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:38 am

yeah u nkow 10 grand are not that bad
xanzou
Very Important Shannen Fan

Poor Shannen

Postby malou » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:01 am

Oh.. I'm sorry Shannen, that you got such bad cards... But better luck next time.. if there will be a next time... Image
Anyway good job... you did your best!

(Not that I have seen the show, because it don't air in Denmark, but by the comments of others, I can tell that you where doing all you could... You always do so...)
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
malou
Shannen Fanatic

Poor Shannen

Postby daniinicolee » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:07 pm

Even though she was the first one out, she still did good Image She was so adorable in it!! I felt so bad when she left!!

dani Image
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

Poor Shannen

Postby mooomin » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:57 pm

Aww bless her. I didnt see it but im sure she did well. 10 grand is a lotta money!!
mooomin
Shannen Wanna Be

Poor Shannen

Postby jupi » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:09 pm

The good thing about that kind of games is that there isn't any real loser or winer,and 10000$ is a lot for me a 100$ is much.Oh well, it's ok.You were great Shannen. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jupi
New Shannen Fan

Poor Shannen

Postby shandofan4 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:56 pm

Have to say, I really do feel bad for our girl, but what could she do right - crap cards all night long; everytime she turned around 15s basically and there's no way you're going to win with that. But again, she really didn't lose, she did after all do what she went there to do - gain money for her charity - which she did, and hey maybe next time she'll hit it big. And she did go out in style - "Got to be in it to win it." and "I got go big or get off the stage.", complete heart and guts, you just have to love that.

Here's hoping, even if your game is blackjack, that we'll see you on BRAVO's Celebrity Poker Showdown next. Image Great set, better odds, and plus - Loser's Lounge! Image And don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds, you get free drinks, free food, and you can make fun of all the rest of the players still at the table. Plus $5,000 for your charity so you're not really losing at all.

But anyways, please don't feel bad - though I know it sucks (P.S. much respect to you for handling your emotions better than I would, great calm. Image ) - you played great, you had the skills, you had the heart, you just got dumped when it came to the cards; but hey, what can you really do about that huh.

GREAT GAME SHAY, YOU DID GOOD GIRL!!! Image
shandofan4
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Shannen News