[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - ctrl + v

ctrl + v

The place where you can join in the games or start your own!

ctrl + v

Postby allie » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:11 pm

okay...what was the last thing you copied?
hit ctrl and v and show us all
or just simply go to paste and paste what you last copied...il do it too!!

mynes abit long winded..but i was well anoyed!!!

hmmm

well this is the first time i read this!!
okay now i HAVE to say my bit!!

please i am only saying this in my opinion so please dont get offended

i agree with liz...piper to me...looks real and more like a human than any other woman on that show she is NOT FAT!!!...she is healthy!!
and besided who wants to be THAT skinny...most celebs our days are too skinny..and because they are loosing weight society tells young girls and women to look like that...so now we have more young women critically ill or that suffer from anorexia or eating disorders because of these celebs...now holly is my my kinda woman/idol..or whatever..she is curvy,healthy and happy withthe way she is..i mean you try having a baby and still look like that!...its hard!!

and her eyebrow?...its a scar..i have one just like that!!...its not her fault!..thats like saying to someone with a birthmark on there arm..ewww you have a f*cked up arm!!...its cruel and not there fault!!

the whiny part...i agree with liz again...its not her fault..her writters and managers and stuff write pipers character not her!!...holly is a sweet caring person and is proberly the most sweetest person you could meet...i think its a disgaces that some of you are slagging her off when none of you actually no her...you are judging a book by its cover and are being totaly out of order...like i said please dont get offended but with some of you saying this you have really P*ssed me off!!!

that stuff you said was WAY TO HARSH!!
and for those of you who are on holly bords...why be on there if you hate her so much?...you are basically contradicting yourself!!

crooked teeth?...okay...so what...who cares..i dont..only ppl shalow enough to actually notice and comment on that will..im sorry but thats what i think!!..so what if she has crooked teeth..shes famous and she has the money to sort them..but obviously she doesnt as she would of..indicating that she is happy with the way she is!!!...i say GOOD FOR HER all these other celebs that go get lipo suction and botox and boob jobs...do you know why?...because they are unhappy with there own looks!!....well HOLLY IS HAPPY WITH THE WAY SHE LOOKS!!!...AND I SAY GO GIRL!!!

all of you who say this about her should be ashamed of yourselves!!
i am disgusted with some of the comments on here!!

about the leo thing...why cant you get it into your head that its the writers fault...NOT HOLLY'S!!
diss the writer not our beloved holly...omg..i cant believe how angry i am right now!!

ok i know ^al that is harsh but so what!!..i am shocked and horrified with what i read..if you want to kick me off then so be it!!
i put my opinion across...if you dont like it then tought..but thats what i think...you should be ashamed of yourselves (those of you who are dissing holly)
allie
Shannen Fanatic

ctrl + v

Postby mike » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:28 pm

nothing!
mike
Very Important Shannen Fan

ctrl + v

Postby allie » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:00 pm

allie
Shannen Fanatic

ctrl + v

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:58 am

The last thing I copied was nothing, lol. Oh wait a tic, yes I did copy something.

Wait, no, I didn't, only saved it. Image
sarahconnor

ctrl + v

Postby allie » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:45 am

allie
Shannen Fanatic

ctrl + v

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:50 am

^Cool ava, I will be able to play, as soon as I copy something! Image
sarahconnor

ctrl + v

Postby mike » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:45 pm

hey everyone,

i am so sorry that it has been so long!!!! i miss you all and want to thankyou for your endless support, kind words and love. i am going to talk to Dianna about setting up a chat, so we will let you all know. thankyou again and i send you all my love!!!!

Shannen

hehe fun now i have this copied to a friend Image
mike

ctrl + v

Postby allie » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:32 am

allie
Shannen Fanatic

ctrl + v

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:27 pm

Image Image
sarahconnor