[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Sleeping Problems!

Sleeping Problems!

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Sleeping Problems!

Postby gabrielle » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:45 pm

Hello FinalFantasyFreak Image

Two years ago, I didn't manage to sleep a whole night too. In fact, I slept most of time from 3:30 am to 6:30 am. I was really tired at school and sometimes I slept at college ! Image

I have to say that I think I didn't sleep because I had problems. I was depressive and constantly worried. There was always something in my mind to think of Image

To help me I drank an herb tea every night to help me to sleep well. At the beginning, it didn't work as I expected but finally, several days after I began, it has worked.
You can use a bouillote too. I know that for me, the heat helped me to sleep and rest Image
I put it on my back.

I hope everything will be better in the future !
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Sleeping Problems!

Postby prueprue » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:26 pm

prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby finalfantasyfreak » Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:46 am

Thank You Everyone! I went to the docter and he said I was probably stressed out, and it could lead to depression. :thumbsdown: Im working on it! Thankyou Gabriell ((sorry If I mispelled that)) Im gonna have to try your Ideas Im glad you helped me! ^_^ I have to go.

bu buy
finalfantasyfreak
New Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby gabrielle » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:01 pm

gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Sleeping Problems!

Postby filmkeep89 » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:04 am

You've probably tried it before...but when I can't sleep I make up stories in my head with my eyes closed (as if it were a dream). This way you control what you want to see and you drift off to sleep.
filmkeep89
New Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby finalfantasyfreak » Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:17 pm

Thankyou Filmkeep and everyone else Im glad that you took the time to notice me.... I have been sleeping a lot better latley, Now that Ive become more social and have been using you'r advise... ^_^ Instead of going through it a lone thank you very much!

Bu Buy!
finalfantasyfreak
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Need Help?