What Was...

Come on in and talk about season one and the other eight wonderful episodes of season two that she hosted!

What Was...

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:16 am

I didn't see any human canonball... Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

What Was...

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:02 am

No...what happened?
sarahconnor

What Was...

Postby frz » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:20 am

These kinda show won't make us scare cause we know they are all jokes and we just wanna know how they gonna react when they get scared ...

If you get into a situation like that , you will scare very badly cause you can't imagine in that moment what's gonna happen ...
frz

What Was...

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:44 am

I guess so, it don't look scary on television, but if were actually there it would be...
sarahconnor

What Was...

Postby sweissman » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:02 pm

Have to say that my favorite scare was with Shannen in "Taxi Ride Carniage", I loved how her friends reacted, how she did when they slammed into the wall (which was not suppost to happen in actuality), and just how she got involved in it in general; you don't see many hosts getting into their show and to see Shannen do it every once in a while was great, made me wish she'd do it more often. As far as those without here....I'd have to go with any that involved Nicole, Alex, Sarah, or Hannah - they were the best on that show apart from Shannen.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Scare Tactics