[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on cover of July 11 USA Weekend

Shannen on cover of July 11 USA Weekend

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shannenfan521 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:59 am

Anyone that lives in the U.S. has got to check this out. The USA wekend comes in sunday papers around the usa. Papers either carry the parade section or usa weekend. The picture of Shannen is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen of her. She is asked about the decade of the 90's, Image and she talks about 90210 experiences, her fast car that was a collaboration with mercedes and porsche, and not missing any of her ex husbands or boyfriends. Try to get a copy of this if you can. Their website is usaweekend.com Shannen you are so beautiful in these pictures, you just blow everyone else away in hollywood.
shannenfan521
New Shannen Fan

Postby katecrumb » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:23 pm

Shannen Doherty stands next to a Mazda Miata. It was all the rage a decade ago, but the actress had her own 1990s "It" car: a dark gray limited-edition Mercedes produced during a short collaboration between Mercedes and Porsche. "It was fast and powerful, and it felt really safe, but at the same time it had speed -- not that you can do anything about that in L.A. [traffic], but it's nice to know that it's there," she says.

For Doherty, now 33, the '90s was a time of learning and growing up, she says, mostly in the public eye starring as Brenda Walsh on "Beverly Hills, 90210." The show helped define that decade, she says, because it was one of the first dramatic series to focus on teens and their problems. When she and four co-stars traveled to London early in the show's run, they realized the impact they had already made on pop culture. "The fact that the fans were actually chasing us through the street gave us a pretty good idea that the show had become huge," says the actress, who now wants to work more behind the camera and is currently developing two shows with producer Gavin Polone ("Curb Your Enthusiasm").

With all the on- and off-screen angst she endured in the '90s, Doherty admits that she's happy to put the past behind her. "I don't miss myself from the '90s. I don't miss any of my boyfriends. Or husbands," she says, laughing. "That would be the most truthful answer I could possibly give you."

Best wishes,
Kate
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic

Postby gabrielle » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:50 pm

Thanks !
[I've just realized that it was you Kate with that nickname !!!] Image
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Postby katecrumb » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:59 pm

Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Shannen News