[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Sleeping Problems!

Sleeping Problems!

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Sleeping Problems!

Postby finalfantasyfreak » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:02 pm

You guys... I havn't had a decent sleep in months, I always get to sleep at 5 Am, then wake up at 7 Am. Then stay up all the next day very bored trying to get to sleep untill 5 or so when I finaly get to sleep. Last night I actually broke out in tears after trying to get to sleep for 4 hours! If anyone knows any sleeping technikes or anything that would help... Please post... ^~^

Bu Buy
finalfantasyfreak
New Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby maeve » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:04 pm

I know what you mean, I have the same problem Image Though, I think I am causing them myself...have you tried sleeping pills?
maeve
Shannen Wanna Be

Sleeping Problems!

Postby maeve » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:08 pm

Candle Sleep Spell

This is a spell to help one sleep at night.

Supplies:

White Candle
Procedure:

Take a white household utility candle into your bedroom. Light it without saying a word. Walk counterclockwise around your bedroom three times. As you do this, project simple protective phrases into the walls, floors, and windows such as: "keep me safe" etc. Next, walk clockwise three times in silence, meditating on positive, restful phrases. Finally, blow out the candle, whisper the word "sleep" and turn in for the night.

This spell does not need to be repeated in full each night. Instead, simply light the candle for a few minutes each night, then whisper "sleep" again before getting into bed. When the candle is completely spent, repeat the original spell with a new white candle.
maeve
Shannen Wanna Be

Sleeping Problems!

Postby finalfantasyfreak » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:13 pm

I havn't tried sleeping pills... but I do not realy intend to... Im not going to drug myself to sleap... But thanks anyway Image Not so sure about the spell ither -_-
finalfantasyfreak
New Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby maeve » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:22 pm

there are sleeping pills you can buy in a health food shop or something like that, they are not drugs...
maeve
Shannen Wanna Be

Sleeping Problems!

Postby finalfantasyfreak » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:32 pm

Ok ^_^ I can Try! Not so sure it'll work but I can try... *crosses fingers* I realy need some sleep!
finalfantasyfreak
New Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby prueprue » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:28 pm

prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby finalfantasyfreak » Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:06 pm

I have been to the doctor and talked to my mother she thinks Im lieing and is putting words in my mouth. I think I may have Insomnia or whatever also... but shouldn't I still be able to sleep more than 2 hours a day? Any way I shall try your Ideas and everything thankyou!

bu buy
finalfantasyfreak
New Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby prueprue » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:38 am

prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Sleeping Problems!

Postby finalfantasyfreak » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:46 pm

Well... Thank You all for all the info...Ideas...and support..I suppose. I have been sleeping a lot better, although I didn't sleep all last night *sighs* Any way... I hope it goes away soon... And if ya have any other suggestions exc. I'll continue to look over this page now and then so feel free! ^_^

bu buy
finalfantasyfreak
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Need Help?