New Members ONLY....

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

New Members ONLY....

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:36 pm

I'm doing a new thread for NEW members, ONLY....This is where the NEW members can ask Shannen questions.
Dianna and I want to be able to allow the NEW members to ask question or questions for Shannen.

When posting, please DO NOT over post or what we like to call it SPAM Image Image

If you forgot to add something, then click to where it says " Modify" and add what ever you need to add.

Double posting is annoying...if you have nothing to say, then don't post...

tRemember, Shannen is REALLY BUSY! and she may not be able to answer ALL questions...give her some time. Normally she will make one big post to answer all question.

This is for NEW members only...

If Dianna want to add something, they can

Thank you

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Last edited by haylie on Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

New Members ONLY....

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:48 pm

All you new members out there, if you haven't ask Shannen something, now is your chance.

Shannen will answer them, I'm sure she will....

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

New Members ONLY....

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:49 am

To me I'm a new member becuase this is the first time i've really posted anything. But I have a few questions.

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite animal?

What is it like at a day of work? On any of your shows you've been in or are in. But what is it like on-set and stuff?
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

New Members ONLY....

Postby sabrina15 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:04 pm

Hello! Image

Wow....... I´m writting a message to Shannen Doherty Image
My name is Sabrina and I´m from Austria, it is next to Germany (so excuse my english if something isn´t correct and excuse my bad word order).
I have two questions to you Shannen:
Do you want to have children, someday?
Do you smoke?
Thanks, I hope the questions aren´t to private.
Love, your fan sabrina
sabrina15
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby amymae » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:28 pm

Hi Shannen
I'm very nervously typing a question for you hope i don't bore you to much! Its just that in may im going traveling round australia and will be doing some ranch work looking after horses etc, and I know you own quite a few horses, and wondered if you could give me some tips as I have never looked after horses before.
I thankyou for your time.
With Love
Amy-Mae x
Birmingham, England
amymae
Shannen Wanna Be

New Members ONLY....

Postby jlang » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:40 am

Hello,
I was just wonder what was an address that I could write Shannen if at all possible. I wanted to send a letter to her in the mail but I don't know what the address would be. I know somewhere in LA probably,but I don't know where. I know she probably won't get to read it but hey its worth a shot.
Jordan Langford
jlang
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby anajet » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:38 am

I don’t know how long you are considered to be a new member, but here comes my questions: Do you know if your new shows will be broadcasted in Sweden or any other European country? Have a nice day.
Last edited by anajet on Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
anajet
Very Important Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby sammiann » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:45 pm

hi i've just joined up today. just one question for shannen, do you see holly marie combs very often? Image
sammiann
New Shannen Fan

New Members ONLY....

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:57 pm

Sorry, I don't get a chance to read all of the posts, plus it would take me forever.
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

New Members ONLY....

Postby granna » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:05 am

[ Color=Purple]TEXT[/color]
Hey Shannon, I hope you having a great week I just found out about this site . I thank it`s pretty awsome I`m sorry i have to say this but i miss the hell out of you charmed just isn`t the same.How`s life treating you. miss you on scare tatics. What you up to these days, You gomming back to t.v. so what`s your hobbies. your faviorte tv shows movies. Is life treating you well. you know i could go on but i`ll end for now take care,Patti
granna
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty