Hello everyone

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hello everyone

Postby katydeery » Sun May 16, 2004 7:19 pm

Hi everyone my name is Katy
How are you all?
I just wanted to write to say why i like Shannen Doherty so much so here goes;

Shannen Doherty is a very successful person who has never taken the easy way to get somewhere.
She has always worked hard, taken time and had confidence in herself to reach where she is now.
She has always done what she wants and what she is happy with despite what others say.
She is a great actress and is very focused on what she wants to do.
She never lets anything personally or publically change her mind and is very happy with who she is as everyone else should be. Why change who you are.

Write any comments on this which you wish to share with other Shannen fans.
katydeery
New Shannen Fan

Hello everyone

Postby delaney60 » Mon May 17, 2004 4:29 am

I agree!

I think Shannen is a wonderful actress! I was 17 when i started watching 90210, and continued watching when i started college -lol- the funny thing is all my roommates and most of the girls in our dorm had a class that was from 7-8pm on Wednesday nights, we all RAN back to the dorm just so we didnt miss anything - including the intro! lol

I didnt start watching charmed until Jan -2003 - i happened to catch it on TNT one night around 10:30 - which it was in the middle of the 5th season. I thought hey this is a pretty good show - THEN i found out that TNT does reruns of it 2 times a day- and being a SATM - i was HOOKED!!!! I really have to say I really LOVED the first 3 seasons with Shannen in them. Not to take any credit away from the other actresses- cos i LOVE LOVE Holly- but she really made Charmed into the show it is! Soooo now, believe it or not, Charmed is the only series i follow anymore on TV.

Hey Shannen, if your reading this - I think your a fantastic actress. I hope to see more of you in the future! Keep it going - and stay strong!! We need more actress's like you around!!!
Last edited by delaney60 on Mon May 17, 2004 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
delaney60
New Shannen Fan

Hello everyone

Postby katydeery » Sun May 23, 2004 10:34 pm

I agree Shannen played a important part in Charmed being the older sister and all and having a strong power also, or according to Phoebe and Piper anyway.
She made the storyline good as well as Alyssa and Holly.
katydeery
New Shannen Fan

Hello everyone

Postby gabrielle » Mon May 24, 2004 7:34 pm

She's marvellous Image
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Hello everyone

Postby katydeery » Wed May 26, 2004 10:24 pm

I think Shannen was really good in in a movie called Jailbreakers when she played rebellious teen she was one of two main characters.

What is your favourite movie which Shannen was in?

Katy.
katydeery
New Shannen Fan

Hello everyone

Postby alessandraminetti » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:52 pm

She Maravillius And Pretty Beauty Carefoul!!
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Introductions