[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on E! on Tuesday night...

Shannen on E! on Tuesday night...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shaed412 » Mon May 10, 2004 10:13 pm

not sure the time, but the show is called Infamous...it re-enacts actors doing things that made them infamous, and since everyone seems to think that Shannen is...I knew that there would be one of her sooner or later...it's about her bar fight that she had. I am not sure what time, but it's Tuesday night on E!, hope you all get to watch it. God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby hollym » Tue May 11, 2004 1:31 pm

US E! or UK E!?
hollym
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenangel » Tue May 11, 2004 5:20 pm

shannenangel
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shaed412 » Tue May 11, 2004 11:37 pm

Yeah it's US E!...sorry about that. God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby hollym » Wed May 12, 2004 9:08 am

thanks for the reply, you're right we get jack here, we do get the programme's only aLbout a year later!! Image Let me know if u find out when its on in the UK, Thanks xxxxxx Image

hollym
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shaed412 » Wed May 12, 2004 11:22 pm

hey, no problem...thing is...I really don't suggest anyone watching it...especially fans who aren't familiar with her past as much. I mean, they really slandered her...with things that I don't think should have been on there. Like, it was one thing to talk about a bar fight, cuz it was a public incident, and it wasn't exactly how they said it, I am sure...but to go into detail about a relationship she had when she was in her early twenties, was a total lack of personal business and no need for anyone to know what went on with her and him...it's not our rights as fans, to know what she does on her free time, as long as she is decent human being and she is a talented actress, that's all that we should care about...I think I might e-mail E! and tell them how ignorant that was. God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun May 16, 2004 10:40 pm

thank god i wasn 't the only one that thought this segment was a load of bulls! i was yelling at my tv set. the thing that came of that host's mouth was nothing but garabage and insult

sHANNEN needs to do intimate portait

waste of airtime, glad its not my money being wasted
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Return to Shannen News