Infamous

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Infamous

Postby shannenholly90210 » Wed May 12, 2004 5:59 pm

Who watched Shannen on Infamous on tuesday??

I did, it made her look so bad. Everything on the E! channel seems to do that. But no matter what the press says im never gonna stop being a fan.
lol and the woman in the re-enactments being shannen looked NOTHING like her, lol it was funny cause even i look more like her then that woman and im 16.
XOXO Linzy
Last edited by anonymous on Wed May 12, 2004 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby jennandvictoria » Wed May 12, 2004 7:25 pm

I know... they made her look like she is also doing bad things... like that all she does in her life... however if it is the truth or not i don't care... but i do think some of the things they talked about do not seem like soemthing she would do... they seriously got to put out a episode of something that tells her story in good light... oh... and come to think of it does anyone know how that lifetime intimate portrait thing is coming alongImage...

Jenn
jennandvictoria
New Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby trinobids » Wed May 12, 2004 11:22 pm

Hey, I saw it and they did not seem to have anything new (of course) or anything that really reflected badly on SD. As is typical on E! it seems only to rehash old Enquirer BS and matters of public record that are old and unimportant news. Bottom line: they cannot find anything that reflects badly on a great actress like Shannen. Shando...we love you regardless!
trinobids
New Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby shaed412 » Wed May 12, 2004 11:24 pm

This is a re-post of one of my replys about the show...I was really upset with it...hey, no problem...thing is...I really don't suggest anyone watching it...especially fans who aren't familiar with her past as much. I mean, they really slandered her...with things that I don't think should have been on there. Like, it was one thing to talk about a bar fight, cuz it was a public incident, and it wasn't exactly how they said it, I am sure...but to go into detail about a relationship she had when she was in her early twenties, was a total lack of personal business and no need for anyone to know what went on with her and him...it's not our rights as fans, to know what she does on her free time, as long as she is decent human being and she is a talented actress, that's all that we should care about...I think I might e-mail E! and tell them how ignorant that was. God Bless!!!
shaed412

Infamous

Postby xshanzxfanx03 » Thu May 13, 2004 12:44 am

Ya! I saw the like previews for that thing but i didnt want to watch it! I dont like that show anyways.
xshanzxfanx03
New Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby starrunicorn » Thu May 13, 2004 3:44 pm

I haven't seen it but I have no time for people who consistently root up the past and use it to slander Shay. *pfffft* Image
We all know Shay is not how they see her. That's the perk of being a fan - we *know*. Image

And hey ain't this kewl? Image haha! I think it's great. Image Image
starrunicorn
New Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby jennandvictoria » Thu May 13, 2004 6:47 pm

On another note... Shannen was on Celebrities Unsencored... it was a ecent eppisde and the actual video seemed to be recent.... a guy said something about her being a godess and she said he was a very sweet irish lad... and he sad that he was scottish... and she then said something about it beng the same thing... now this is not word for word.... its just a summary... i am sure it will show again....

Jenn
jennandvictoria
New Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby shaed412 » Fri May 14, 2004 2:19 am

I saw that last night...she looked really beautiful on the show...and I was so happy that someone said that she was either a goddess or a musician. It was so awesome. God Bless!!!
shaed412

Infamous

Postby shannenholly90210 » Fri May 14, 2004 2:38 am

Yeah i saw C.U. too! shes so awesome!
XOXO Linzy
shannenholly90210

Infamous

Postby meisgirlangel » Sat May 15, 2004 5:19 pm

what exactly were they re-enacting
meisgirlangel