[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Attention ALL Members..Re for Shannen

Attention ALL Members..Re for Shannen

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Attention ALL Members..Re for Shannen

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Hi, Members

Dianna and I would like to thank you for continuing making this an awesome place to come to and have fun..and of course talk about the amazing Shannen!!

As we all know Shannen is going through a lot with her health and is going to need all of our love, thoughts and prayers. And let her know we are with her always thinking of her.

I have decided to do a thread where we can write notes so Dianna can tell Shannen about it. And for those who are not on twitter, or face book, then this is the place to do it...And Dianna will make sure Shannen see it. Shannen appreciates her fans and loves them and she loves all the kind words.

If you don't feel comfortable saying something on Facebook or Twitter, that okay..that why we have still have this site up, so you can feel comfortable saying what you want to say with out any negative feedback from NONE Shannen fans.

Thank you for being an awesome members

Love and Hugs,

Kristin and Dianna
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: Attention ALL Members..Re for Shannen

Postby Dianna » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Great idea! I can send this thread to Shannen :)
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Great ideea kris. I have tweeted to her on twitter but she has so many people following her she will get inundated. I feel your idea is lovely for us board members making something personal. Just say when you are ready for my entry. :)
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:58 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:19 pm

^ wow Kris what a privilege, i am lost for words like when i met her LOL!

You want me just to post here or pm you?

I will just post a simple message like below:

" Sending you love and strength and prayers through this difficult time Shannen. Looking forward to seeing u back in Mallrats soon too. You are my idol and always will be, i have been a fan of yours for over 22 years now since little house on the prairie. Stay strong and positive. Take Care now.

Lots of love and best wishes

Sarah your little Scottish fan x"
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen Doherty