[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Parents!!!!!

Parents!!!!!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:57 am

Guys............. it is hard to explain how sad my parents (more mom) make me feel sometimes and the pain they save caused me throughout my lifetime!

Do your parents upset you at times? Like for exapmle, my parents are divorced which everyone here knows by now! My mom lives in Florida with my older brother and I live in Missouri (1,300 miles apart!) with my Dad and younger brother. Neither of my parents has ANY money right now and we are just in a crazy situation. But I wonder why my parents made that choice to divorce and why my mom moved so far away! She always says that "this situation of being broke is only temporary" BUT.... it has been FIVE YEARS since they divorced and not a thing has changed!! Everything is still bad (I am wise and smart and I do realize it could be much worse and people out there have it much worse than I do! But are talknig about me right now, not them!) and I just wonder when my mom will be able to put her kids first and understand how bad our situation is. There are times when we have no food in my house and I am hungry a lot and try to eat when I can. I am a health freak and no matter how hungry I get I will not eat junk food and that is all we have because it is cheap! We have some healthy foods right now so I am fine for the moment. But I just wonder when my parents will realize that (even though I am 18) I still need guidance. And with my dad, there are certain things I just can't talk to him about because he is a guy. I just need..... a mom! I have learned from this lessons of life that I will TRY so hard to keep my marriage together and I will do everything in my power to provide my kids with everything they need and make them feel confident about themselves! And I don't ever want them to feel like they are not good enough or could never be something. My parents, at times, make me feel this way! I love them very much of course but sometimes I wish I could chnge them,...... but I cannot control their actions so I am going to learn from their mistakes! Image I'm not depressed or anything just sad. Image But it's all good because God is with me and I pray all of the time. I know in my heart that my dreams will come true and I will never stop until I get where I want to be! I am going to be an actress, I just KNOW it... I FEEL IT!! And let me say this.... I am VERY lucky to have parents with me on this earth because I know that there are kids out there with no parents! Sorry for letting it all go but thanks for listening to me guys I want to know if anyone else has the same kind of parents or problems with their parents!? ImageImageImageImage
BTW........ I do have a job and I work for minimum wage (since I am 18!) by babysitting three to four days a week. On the nights I don't have dance, I work. Thanks God for dance and acting,..... if I didn't have these things I would be absolutely CRAZY!
--Lindsay
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Parents!!!!!

Postby killingheidi » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:53 am

i know just how u feel, my parents make me sad sometimes. sometimes they fight in front of me and i tell them i dont like it and they yell at me. they dont relise that tehre fightng hurts others around them
killingheidi

Parents!!!!!

Postby prudencehalliwell » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:23 am

i know how you feel BUT my parents havent been together for a long time and my mom worked so hard to feed my brother and i and my dad never wanted much to do with me bc of my step-mom but im a mother now and i have learned from them my mom has been married 5 times and it was very hard on me and my brother, and my dad was married 3 times.
i always told myself i would never do that to my kids and ive been married to the same guy for some time now and hes stuck with me for life...LOL but my brother has been married 3 times and hes only 1 year older then me.
so take it from me you dont always live what you learn i made sure of that.
ne time you just want to talk ill be here and i will try and help.
remember you can do nething you put your mind to and more Image
i sound like an old lady ......LOL but im not.
prudencehalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Parents!!!!!

Postby blackrose » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:32 am

Your situation is terrible...i dunno what tell you for my lucky my parent's aren't divorced ...yes sometime they had fight but neever on front of me .....
I'm sorry for you Image

BlackRose
blackrose

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:24 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for the support! What I have been through has definitely made me stronger I can say that! My parents upset me sometimes but I just try to deal with it. Sometimes I am not the best at dealing with it but I try! I always pray though because that helps. And even when it feels like nobody is there to help.... I know that God always will be! Thanks for the support and for those of you who are expereincing the same things or have before, I am here for you and understand how how you feel! I LOVE these boards and it is good to know that I have people who support me! Image
Linz

Parents!!!!!

Postby charmedone2 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:06 pm

I hope you'll be okay.=)
My parents are also divorced and they were fighting a lot of times....My dad cheaded my mom and they thought that me and my sis don't know that.But oh yes,I knew.I was hiding in the kitchen and listening what r they saying in the living room.They thought that I'm sleeping.And u know what?My dad has cheaded my mom with the woman,who has the same name as her.lol!And now he's still with her.Oh,and when he was younger he had one girfriend named like that to lol Image Anyway,thats not important....Its three years sience dad went away.
charmedone2
Shannen Fanatic

Parents!!!!!

Postby lover » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:08 pm

i know how you feel...my parents have their fighting times and they keep fighting in front of me all the time and put me in the middle of their crap...esp my mom...
i know you're gonna be an actress!!!!you fight for it,you deserve it and you'll become one!!!!i'm sure!!!!keep fighting!!!! Image
lover

Parents!!!!!

Postby prueprue » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:29 pm

prueprue

Parents!!!!!

Postby alwaysastar » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:43 pm

^^I can see what Lou is saying, thats what i have done and its difficult to keep up with everything but i need the money.

I know how you feel in the way your parents make you sad. My parents had me pretty young and they now feel that they have wasted a lot of their life and because of that the reject me a lot. To them i am just like a lodger who lives with them.

The common courtisies have long gone, not even please or thank you on their part. So I just avoid having to speak to them because its such a one-sided convosation when all you can get in return if anything at all is yes or no.

On top of that I have a little sister who is just so perfect, shes beautiful and is a very talented gymnast and has no end to self confidence so i never can compare to her and my parents remind me of this all the time. I can never please them no matter what I do so I have given up trying and ive found that this has lead me to even more trouble.

I know its a little different to your situation linds but dont let it make you sad and bitter otherwise you'll end up just like the things you dont like.
alwaysastar

Parents!!!!!

Postby shannendrules3 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:57 pm

Hey, girl. I know how it feels, you know that. We are not broke, but sometimes I feel as we might as well be. I feel awful, cuz I gotta go, but I know everything will be fine, you can always trust me. I love you a lot, girl, I'll talk to you later.

Love ya,
Kate
shannendrules3

Next

Return to Coffee House