hey everyone

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

hey everyone

Postby pocahontas » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 am

hey everyone sorry haven't posted in a while but i will try too as often i can. my bf my husband to be just moved up here finally :D n i'm so very happy n me n him been busy with the radio station he has a radio station it's our radio station n been busy with that n checking the radio station email n stuff n learning alot about it from my bf my husband to be. n getting him settle up here. i'm so happy he moved in with me n i'm so happy he finally here with me. n we busy with that n alot of other stuff. we had to go to the police station last week cause this one person was harassing us n wouldn't leave us alone so had to file a police report n this person took it too far when called my landlord n when called ssi pretending to be me from now on they are gonna make sure it's me calling cause they are gonna ask my mom's maiden name n my birthdate n my ssi number n we had to to tell the police that n they are gonna file the report n everything n they said it was against the law for someone pretending to be me or anybody n they are gonna do alot to get this person to leave me n my bf my husband to be alone n this person could even go to jail n they told us to block this person n we told them we already did :D . n me n my bf my husband to be not sure yet we are gonna make sure n gonna check but i might be pregnant lol n if so we hope it's a girl :D . other then all that we are doing good n we haven't not once had a fight ever n we so love that :D n we get along so well n sometime here we are gonna go on our first date n i can't wait. n he wants to take me to nyc he's already been planning it n i said what are u up to lol n he got me a white n pink teddybear with a heart that says i love you n i said awwwwwwwwwwwww baby it was so sweet of him he treats me like a princess like i'm the most important person in the world to him n treats me really special n i so love that :D
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Re: hey everyone

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 am

Wow! Congratulations on all that, only a lil bit of it sucked :lol:
But really congratulations :*
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby pocahontas » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 am

hey n thanks n yeah little bit of that sucked :lol: but all good n thanks n the radio station we do is a christian radio station n we air it all over the world in 17 countries it's online n we help people out all over the world n my bf my husband to be said that soon we'll be on the fm radio station where everyone all over the world all over the united states will hear us :D . we're working really hard n it's so cool i'm still learning alot it's so awsome :D . but when i have my free time from it i'll be posting on here when can :D . n still working on my fan fiction so could post that on here any idea's of what should happen next? lol
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:10 am

Lol the radio thing does sound really cool :)

Erm i don't know what could happen next in your fanfic lol sorry.
PrudenceGemini

Postby pocahontas » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 pm

lol n :) it is really cool i'm so learning alot n the radio station business is alot of work i'm learning so much lol. me n my bf my husband to be are the bosses. n we had to remind everyone to clock in n out when they work on the radio station stuff. then i had to check the emails n stuff for the station. then i had to cover for my bf's my husband to be cousin n clear all the old clock in n clock out stuff n now i gotta work on the budget stuff for the radio station with my husband to be lol. i'm in charge of the radio station tonight my husband to be put me in charge lol. so gotta make sure everyone do their job n do all the radio station stuff n check in with everyone n everything lol. it's alot of work but i'm learning alot n having fun n working alongside my husband to be :D . n learning how to do the schedule stuff like make the schedule out n pick what time that person should start n what time they get off lol. me n my husband to be work all night till really early in the morning lol. n lol that's ight i'll figure out of what should happen next on my fanfic i'll think of something i always do :D .
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 am

Cool :)

It sounds like a ton of hard work but i'm sure its very rewarding :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby pocahontas » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 pm

it is really cool :) n it is alot of hard work but is alot of fun n it is very rewarding :D n we're on fm radio now n the station is 88.9 :D . so anyone in NY can hear us now n the station is always on we play it 24/7 :D . n it is alot of work we pick what song we wanna play n we have to answer phones when we're not busy n we take requests like song requests n prayer requests like anyone that needs a prayer. we have to check the emails for the radio station we have to do everything it's alot of work but alot of fun :D . the best part i love working alongside my bf my hubby to be :D . how's everything going with u?
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby pocahontas » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 pm

i just posted somemore of my fanfic i don't know what should happen next but there's a start. n i kept looking at what i wrote so far so i don't put the samething lol. let me know what u think :)
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Okay I will soon, and not to be a drag but my life kindof sucks right now, everythings going to hell.

Whatever anyway, sounds amazing for you :D hope everything goes great for you :)
PrudenceGemini

Postby pocahontas » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 pm

ight cool n sorry to hear that hope everything works out for u n hope everything goes great for u :) n why is everything going to hell for u? n yeah it is amazing for me it's alot of fun n i have fun doing it i love working on the radio station with my man n thank you n everything is going great for me. i'm so very happy n i'm the luckiest woman on earth to have a great wonderful guy :D who treats me special n like i'm the most important person in the world to him n i so love that :D n when i sing along to the music sometimes n he hears me i get shy but i try not too n he thinks it's cute that i do lol. but he loves hearing me sing n he thinks i sing really good n he loves hearing me sing n i said really to him n he said yeah really i love hearing u sing :D
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Return to Coffee House