hey everyone

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

hey everyone

Postby pocahontas » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:09 pm

hey everyone sorry haven't posted as much. everything is going good here. i been busy with stuff. my dad is going ight i guess. the doctors think they got all of his cancer n i hope they did otherwise i been really pissed if they didn't. i been sick with the flu. my allergies n sinuses n asthma been acting up. i got a dentist appointment this friday getting alot of work done before they put the braces in. i been to the doctors my asthma been really bad they told me i gotta take my inhaler with me everywhere cause they said if i have a asthma attack n i didn't have my inhaler that i could die n i don't want that so been taking it everywhere with me. they said gotta get under control or i could end up in the hospital. i also found out i'm allergic to alot more stuff then i thought n that's alot. also i'm not allow to do any cleaning cause that's how my asthma got worse but that if i do to wear a mask at all times. so my brother been doing my cleaning for me which that's nice of him n when he does i wear my mask like i'm suppose too. also i got some news. i'm engaged now.i found my soulmate the one my mr right. he's so sweet to me n treats me right. we never have a fight n that's a good thing. he treats me better then all my ex's ever did. n he's gonna move up here n live with me. we have so much in common. my mother loves him. he owns a radio station n he has me working with him on that lol. when i talk to him on the phone when he calls me i could talk to him for hours. i so love that i love everything about him. he's so sweet i so love it. i'm so happy i love him so much :D . i can't wait till he moves up here.:D anyway that's how i been. i'll try to post more when i can.
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Re: hey everyone

Postby pocahontas » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:59 am

thanks n yeah. n yeah been a while :D but i'm here now :D
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby pocahontas » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:10 am

one more thing i'll try to post more often which i will. right now just chillin n haven't slept cause slept till around 4pm something close to 5pm yesterday so trying to get my sleeping back on track so stay up all night n drinking coffee to keep me awake lol i'll be really wide awake n hyper lol. n watching charmed :) i so love this show. n party time this saturday. cause this saturday is my birthday i can't believe it it's comming fast lol. over the weekend i sprained my right elbow n it's swollen a little bit n so is my right arm i think cause my allergies but looking a little better. i sprained my right elbow when i was getting my christmas tree out of the closet to get it up cause trying to get it done by saturday my birthday cause my brother told me that saturday is my day off my relaxing day n shouldn't be doing anything on my birthday which he'll make sure i won't lol. anyway i sprained my right elbow when was getting my christmas tree out of the closet n when i went to do that i hit my elbow like on the corner of the doorway hope u know what i mean n it hurts so much. so that's how i did it :( . but starting to look better so that's good n doesn't hurt as much like it did the last 2 days but still hurt a little bit but starting to look better :)
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby pocahontas » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:17 am

oh one last thing lol. few weeks ago a black kitty the same black kitty that followed me n my brother home months ago in the summer. well one night me n my brother was walking home from the dollar store n the black kitty followed us back home it's a homeless kitty so me n my brother been looking out for it n feeding it cause don't want the poor thing to strave somebody's gotta feed it since it keeps hanging around n i can't help it i was born to be nice n sweet n i love animals :) . i'm allergic to cats too i didn't find that out till couple months ago when my doctor was telling me all the things i'm allergic too when my asthma n allergies got really bad. but i love cats n i don't want the poor thing to strave so been taking care of it i'm nice n sweet that way :D .
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Return to Coffee House