[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - sorry

sorry

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Re: sorry

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Oh god it's horrible how death affects people, i remember a guy who was like a grandad to me died i was so sad but it's nothing compared to how you two must feel.
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:58 pm

No it's not nice, but what we have to remember is that they not in any pain anymore. That thought is what keeps me going (and my babies of course)
lilmisshalliwell

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:19 am

Well thought i'd update you guys.... yesterday morning my grandma (my grandads second wife) died, I had prepared myself, so there wasn't as much shock this time. I'm in two minds as to how I feel to be honest, I didn't know her that well, hadn't seen her for years, as she lived almost 500 miles away. And after learning of how nasty she was, (over the years she accused and badmouthed all of us grandkids, accused me of stealing from my grampa, which i'd never do, and accused me of being a prostitute, and that my babies daddies weren't my babies daddies)i'm not sure if i'm just numb or just don't care. I won't be going to her funeral, but will be sending some flowers, at least i'm not holding a grudge. Just thought i'd let you guys know....you have gotten me through so much, so thank you :)
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 am

Sorry to hear that, she sounds like my grandma aswell, she called me a vindictive b**** when i was 9 for no reason :lol: funny looking back on it now, it's good to know this site and the people on it have got you through everything :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:19 pm

This place is like my FIRST home :lol: yeah it's awesome, and i love the people on here too! In the few months i've been on here i've gone through some stuff and this site is a huge help!
We're the 'Shannatic' family, i'm 'PrudenceGemini Shannatic', you're 'LilMissHalliwell Shannatic' it's all good :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:27 pm

lol, the reason i say this is my second home is because my children and hubby will always be my first home. and yea i so totally am a shannatic hehe.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby Jeanny1990 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Jeanny1990
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Coffee House