sorry

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

sorry

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 am

Hello again Shannen fans. Once again i feel the need to explain my absence. My life over the last three months has been a hurdle of bad news, mixed with a little good. The main reason i've been away is due to ill health, i have been suffering with a lot of pains in a very private area, which I have been seeing a consultant on and off for three months for treatment. Unfortunately the treatment failed to work so last week I had to undergo a very embarassing and painful operation. I also got bad news that my cholestorol is high and my Iron levels low, so i'm taking pills for that.

That is not the end of it, a couple months ago, i lost my grandad, and have had a very hard time coming to terms with his death, I loved that man so much :'(, seeing him laid out in his coffin was one of the hardest things i've ever had to go through in my life, but i had to say goodbye to him. Shannen i know he wasn't my dad, but i know the feeling of loss and helplessness that goes with losing one so close like you must have gone through when the angel you called daddy left the earth.

I just want you lovely people on here to know that I often thought of you all, and writing this tonight has helped slightly. How is everyone doing? Hope life is treating you better than it is me at the moment??
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: sorry

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:06 am

Wow i feel so bad for you going through that, i don't know what i would do if my grandad died, i would be devastated to say the least. I am so sorry that he died. Also with you being ill that must be hell, i hope you start feeling better soon!
My life feels like a walk in the park compared to yours right now, i just have gcse's to put up with.
I know you don't really know me but i'm always around if you need to talk :)

P.S. I am reading 'Lost Family Woes' right now and it's amazing!
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:30 am

Thank you hunny for your kind words, yea it's been hard, extremely hard, but i'm getting there, still cry most nights over him, and i'm hoping he's happier in heaven with my grandma now.
How are your gcse's going, word of advice, study yes, by all means, but don't forget to have a little fun in between exams, don't burn yourself out, have fun, go to parties, go out with you friends, have fun, THEN get back to the books :) trust me, been there, done that lol.

Awww i wasn't aware people still read my stories, glad your liking it, who's your favorite character in it?

love
lilmisshalliwell
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:42 am

Of course people read them, they're amazing! Prue is my favorite character of course! :lol:
Gcse's are so annoying! These are my retakes cuz i failed all of them except english :oops: i do my studying watching Shannen's dvds :lol: just for a bit of balance :lol:
You are a really talented writer, i love writing too, but i mostly act, you might want to check out my fanfic in the 'Over to you' section, but i don't think it's as good as yours :D

Love,
PrudenceGemini (Gemma)
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Thank you hun, whats your ff called i'll deffo check it out :)
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm

It's just called 'My first ever fanfic....' it's like the second in the list :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:17 pm

ok i'll take a look :D
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:28 pm

YAY! Can't wait to hear what you think of it! :D

And i hope you start to feel better soon ;)
PrudenceGemini

Postby Jeanny1990 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:20 pm

I´m so sorry that your Grandpa died! I know how it is to lost a lovely Person. Last year in January first my Grandma died, in February my Grandpa died, in September last year my Uncle died and this year in August my friend killing herself..I understand you so good...
Jeanny1990
New Shannen Fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm really sorry for you loss hun, Yea it is hard, some nights i can't help but cry, but i have my faith and i'm sure he's watching over me, smiling at me. He was a wonderful man, as i'm sure your grampa, uncle, and your grandma and friend was. The pain is slowly easing as i Know he's pain free now, and he went peacefully in his sleep. I've started writing again, (check out my fan fic Lost family woes 2) that always takes my mind of things..... My grandma has only a few days left to live aswell at the moment so i'm bracing myself to go through it all again :~(
lilmisshalliwell

Next

Return to Coffee House