Amy Winehouse is dead at 27

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Amy Winehouse is dead at 27

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:16 am

Sad and tragic news struck Hollywood early this morning...27 year old was found dead in her apartment in UK...

If you all remember she battle with drug addiction and later went to rehab. However, she left rehab to go on tour...Personally I think that was her biggest mistake...she should never left and I can't believe the doctors would even let her leave.

Here's the article on Amy

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43866337?gt1=43001

Thoughts and prayers goes out to her family and friends.

Celebs tweeted some really nice stuff

In the wake of the news this morning that singer Amy Winehouse has died, celebrities have taken to their Twitter accounts to offer words of condolences for the tragically departed singer. Here are what some celebrities have tweeted so far:

Actress Jessica Alba tweeted, "So sad about Amy Winehouse - she was so talented. Really tragic."

Kelly Osbourne - "I cant even breath right my now I'm crying so hard I just lost 1 of my best friends. I love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!"

Kim Kardashian - "I just heard the news that Amy Winehouse passed away. What a true talent. I pray she's in a better place & at peace."

Josh Groban - "Drugs took her gift, her soul, her light, long before they took her life. RIP Amy"

Demi Moore - "Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a sad weekend...First the tragedy in Norway and now the death of Amy Winehouse

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: Amy Winehouse is dead at 27

Postby kido » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 am

can't believe she was so talented!
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Dianna » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 pm

I was shocked too!! RIP.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm

RIP Amy. May you be at peace now
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby kris » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 pm

It's very sad. Regardless of the timing and mixed publicity, she was very talented and it is devestating when somebody so young passes away. I feel awful for her family, her Mother has been incosolable in all the news feed we've seen, and her Father has publicly supported her through so much in recent years and is being so strong in front of the press. I'm especially pleased that the record company have agreed with the family's wishes to donate all proceeds made from releasing a new album of the demos/songs Amy was working on before she died, to charity work. Hopefully they'll be able to do some good work with drug awareness, as whether or not that was the COD, the poor woman suffered so much with her addictions, and deserved so much better. RIP Amy x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Jeanny1990 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 pm

It is such a tragedy with Amy Winehouse...I was a fan from Amy from the first hour...Her Music, her Soul Voice and her personality make her to a legend. Okay, her Personality was weak, very weak and she is addicted to the drugs and alcohol but I had reading some news about and press often forget her wonderful voice, her talent and her music and that make me sad..It wasn´t okay what Amy did with the drugs and the alcohol but she was a normal Human like you and me only she was weak and famous. I hope the People don´t forget what Amy did for us with her wonderful Music...Amy, i hope you on a better place and have your peace..R.I.P
Jeanny1990
New Shannen Fan

Return to Coffee House