New Education Connection commercial!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: New Education Connection commercial!

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 pm

All my family except for my mom are wasters tbh, my moms only not a waste cuz she went back to college when i was like 8 so she like an accountant now and she wants me to be a teacher i would be like the worst ever i would whack em before break :lol: she hates that i prefer drama but ahwell thats her problem ;)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 am

shell wrote:The advert helped me in a way. I might not be studying online, but helped in making me think I am doing the right thing by staying in Higher Education as at times I do feel I have been in Higher Education long enough.

I think a person out of my family though helped with making me feel like that as I don't think he understands what Higher Education is sometimes. Rest of my family tell me not to listen to him and just do what's right for me. Anyway I am about to start my first Level 3 at college on Monday. Its took me a few years to get this far by changing over courses that didn't go so well after I thought they were. In just 1 year my grades went up on the course I was on last and was enough to get me onto Level 3 of it.

Sorry if all that is a lot to read.

Good luck with college on Monday. You are definitely doing the right thing. Don't let "level 3" intimidate you, you did the level 2 course so you are more than capable. You will have plenty of time to finish it too in the two years so don't worry. I personally didn't think it was any difference, just more units and days. But like I said, you have double the time :)
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby shell » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 am

Dianna wrote:
shell wrote:The advert helped me in a way. I might not be studying online, but helped in making me think I am doing the right thing by staying in Higher Education as at times I do feel I have been in Higher Education long enough.

I think a person out of my family though helped with making me feel like that as I don't think he understands what Higher Education is sometimes. Rest of my family tell me not to listen to him and just do what's right for me. Anyway I am about to start my first Level 3 at college on Monday. Its took me a few years to get this far by changing over courses that didn't go so well after I thought they were. In just 1 year my grades went up on the course I was on last and was enough to get me onto Level 3 of it.

Sorry if all that is a lot to read.

Good luck with college on Monday. You are definitely doing the right thing. Don't let "level 3" intimidate you, you did the level 2 course so you are more than capable. You will have plenty of time to finish it too in the two years so don't worry. I personally didn't think it was any difference, just more units and days. But like I said, you have double the time :)

Thanks Dianna. I am happy that you also agree that I am doing the right thing by staying in Higher Education. I thought I was capable of doing Level 3 Performing Arts last year after I did both the Level 1 and 2 course, but missed getting the grade needed for Level 3. So I changed courses to Media Level 2 and my grades went up in 1 year. I got the highest final grade too. I got a Distinction for all my hard work I did. So hopefully the next 2 years will go well too. I am actually considering Uni now if the 2 years go well on Level 3.
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:17 am

i wish you lucky too Shell :) , you will do well im sure! i too know that when you was passing more leves more complicated would be , but if you love what you are studyng, you don't would like problems :) , i know , i will pass in setember in level 2 of make up and especial effect , the teachers really will be hards has commented to me the people , i will study too histore from teatre and cinema , but as this like me i know that i will do well ,this hope thats one subject that have the level 2 . i start in 15 setember ,and how many time i had passed closed in my bedroom studyng witouth stop all afters , and my brother tould to my mom that he doesn't look me in all day till the night , that ever i was studing . but think that when you look your marks say wow i gaing all this :D , i did miself . and the most importat that our was studing for have a great work at the future :D . Think that ours parents doesn't have righs to choose ours future , are ours what choose what want ;) . my parents give me alone for choose thanks to God too .
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:40 am

Yes goodluck shell :D
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Mercedes-Doherty wrote:i wish you lucky too Shell :) , you will do well im sure! i too know that when you was passing more leves more complicated would be , but if you love what you are studyng, you don't would like problems :) , i know , i will pass in setember in level 2 of make up and especial effect , the teachers really will be hards has commented to me the people , i will study too histore from teatre and cinema , but as this like me i know that i will do well ,this hope thats one subject that have the level 2 . i start in 15 setember ,and how many time i had passed closed in my bedroom studyng witouth stop all afters , and my brother tould to my mom that he doesn't look me in all day till the night , that ever i was studing . but think that when you look your marks say wow i gaing all this :D , i did miself . and the most importat that our was studing for have a great work at the future :D . Think that ours parents doesn't have righs to choose ours future , are ours what choose what want ;) . my parents give me alone for choose thanks to God too .

Thanks Mercedes. I think I will do well too when I get back into my college routine. I havn't had to do it for the last 2 months. I think I will also do better when I know all the new students as I know half of them from Level 2. My group is bigger this year. There are 18 of us instead of 12. That's now one student to each of the Mac computers as my tutor put it before we all finished for summer. The week coming up though will be the most easy as its only induction week. I am only there 3 days next week instead of 4 that it will change too after. So I get a long weekend off next week from Thursday. I have two level 2 qualifications now if you don't include Level 2 in both Communication and ICT which I had to do whilstI was on Performing Arts. I did try Level 1 Animal Care too to begin with and I also got with that my Level 1 in Communication and ICT. That's how long I have been in Higher Education if you don't include School Consortium program I did for a year. I stopped on at school till I was 17 doing that which gave me a taste of what college life was like too. Its part of my college's School's Academy.
shell

Postby shell » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:53 pm

PrudenceGemini wrote:Yes goodluck shell :D

Thanks. I think I need all the goodluck from people, but I think I will get used to it all again after I get used to all the new students in my group and used to my college routine again. I have a new massive Creative Arts building to get used too. I have only been in it once. That was only the new reception and student area whilst I went to enrole on my course to which I should of had an automatic entry too. They missed my name off the list so had to got through all the enrolment again. I carn't wait for the tour of the new building with all up to date stuff inside it. There is a new theatre inside with a new TV Studio for me, my group and other Media students. Then other new things for Music students. There is probably more than just those things inside. I will find out on Monday.
shell

Previous

Return to Shannen News