What Shannen Means to me

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: What Shannen Means to me

Postby shell » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Well both Prue's in both time era's in my stories have been pregnant twice. Both of them didn't know what to do when they were pregnant the first time with a magical daughter. Prue ask her Grams for help. When both Prue's became pregnant the 2nd time they both knew what they were doing.

Evil Paige was pregnant the first time her sister was too with her daughter so it was hard on their Grams trying to keep as many demons away from them as possible. They both couldn't handle them the same by being pregnant. Their powers were everywhere.

Its great that Prue in your story is going to ask her mum about being pregnant.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Yours really does sound good and thanks and Patty will tell her to have a home birth because the being born appearing in a swirl of orbs type thing x
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 am

I think its better for her to have a home birth then if the baby is going to appear in a swirl of orbs.

I actually had a dream of my fanfiction taking place, but not a chapter I have written. It related to part 2 of my final chapter. I think that came from typing up 2 pages of part 3 last night before I went to bed. Its not the first time I have had a dream that relates to my fanfic.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 am

I think on the second night of writing my fanfic i dreamt about it x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:16 am

I have come up with another idea to show how different each Charmed one is in the other world I have created.

Piper came up with the idea to activate the red crystals again. A bit like when they were activated in Witch Wars episode of season 6.

She is using them to learn more of what Prue is thinking, but Prue has found out Piper got the red crystal placed in her castle to listen and watch her.

I think I am trying show in this other world that they are all beggining not to trust each other after they all fell out and went to live their own lives, but still did things that would annoy each other.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

Cool well they cast a protection spell on Prue which annoyed her at first but its okay now and shes going on a date with Andy then it will skip a few months to when shes more pregnant x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 am

Prue from the present day Charmed ones is pregant in the 2nd part of my final chapter as she has got a new boyfriend and then gets married to him when her daughter is born. I have written a few chapters that include the present day Charmed ones as they meet Evil Prue when Evil Paige goes to attack her future self again. Then in part 2 when the present day charmed ones call their past lives from the time era's I have set my other chapters in because of a future demon that is trying to stop the Halliwell line from the past.

Prue gets advice from her past selves about being pregnant with a magical baby. Piper also helped Prue.

Piper in the other world that I am still writting will have to come up with another idea if she can, but Prue is going to her castle to talk to her and help send the girls back to their own world.

Pheobe and Paige have to go to Piper's castle to help as it will need the power of 4 to send the girls back to their own world. None of them like the idea, but they are doing to send the girls back.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 am

Cool well i havnt got any further with mine yet but i will very soon :)
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:11 pm

I written some more today. Part 3 is starting to play out better now its getting more into it. I don't think it will be as long as Part 1 and Part 2 of the final chapter, but I don't know yet as I don't know what other ideas I will keep thinking up.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm

I have just been so busy today i havnt been able to write anymore x
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty