Shannen Doherty weds new reality series

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: Shannen Doherty weds new reality series

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

The original 90210 bad girl is returning to television! Shannen Doherty is getting her own reality show, which will center around the actress and her fiancé, celebrity photographer Kurt Iswarienko, as they plan their wedding.

According to EW.com, the new WEtv show follows the Dancing with the Stars alum, 40, as she makes all the arrangements for her big day -- all while dealing with the stress of renovating her Malibu home.
This is a really good article about Shannen. I love how nice everyone is now...ABOUT TIME!! Right?

This is from...EW magazine...

"People will see a side of Shannen they never expected to see,” promises WEtv executive John Miller. The producer says the new show will uncover the "unfiltered, honest and vulnerable" aspects of Doherty's personality -- which have been rarely seen by the public.

The new show (which has yet to get a title) is set to premiere in January and its season finale will feature the couple's wedding.

With so many reality shows out there, we have to wonder if Doherty has what it takes to suck viewers in. But Miller promises the glimpse at Doherty's real life will not disappoint. "I would watch her go to a supermarket," he says. "She’s insanely compelling.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/shannen- ... icle_50934

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Shannen Doherty is coming back to the small screen.

The former “Charmed” and “Beverly Hills 90210” actress will star in a new, one-hour original series tentatively titled, “The Shannen Doherty Project.”

The eight-part WE tv series will showcase Shannen’s relationship with photographer Kurt Iswarienko as they meld and intertwine their lives filled with challenging, comical, and dramatic moments.

The former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant will let the cameras follows her as she prepares for her wedding, deals with a house tragedy that may end in lawsuits and pursues her ongoing career as an actress.

“Shannen’s relationships and life experiences make her a riveting personality to watch. This is an opportunity for audiences to get a rare sneak peek into the real Shannen, who has been notorious about guarding her private life,” John Miller, WE tv’s senior vice president, original productions & development, said in a statement to Access Hollywood. “Her situations are familiar and [that] is what will make this series stand apart from other celeb-reality shows.”

Shannen will begin filming in August and her series is slated to air in 2012.

When more news come available we will post them here. I am sure by the end of the year there will be a lot more

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby kido » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 pm

She say that her house in the trouble on access Hollywood interview back in December 2011!
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:38 pm

You mean, 2010, Kiddo...you said Dec..2011..I was like, WAIT, can't be...

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby kido » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 am

Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby kido » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Guys, i don't want to be rude, but isn't we all should go here http://www.wetv.com/shows/shannen and chatting about this show, 3 min. to log in, it's not that much to ask, if you really love Shannen i thinks you should do this, to show that someone really care about this show!
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Are you sure the link is working? I clicked on it and showed me a blank page with strange design on it.

Kristin Marie
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby kido » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 pm

it's work now, so let's go and chatting about shannen show where we will be heard!
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Thanks, Kiddo.

I signed up..I hope more people do. We need to get Jamie and Dianna signed up for it too...

Kristin Marie

Will Shay and Kurt already be married by the time the show airs....I know they are set to film in a few weeks..
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby kido » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Di, already there)
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 pm

i had joined too:)i sent my email and tomorrow i will check it and them i saw her group ;)
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News