Where is everyone?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby katecrumb » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:24 pm

I didn't even know there were more Kates ;)
Well... I'm the one who used to change her nick a lot... I was Kate Crumb, Coyote Kate, B!tch and then Kate Crumb again! Does that ring a bell?

I've been trying to come here again for ages but I couldn't remember my password nor the email address I used to register here, that's why it took me so long.

Has anyone heard about Jess and Haylie?
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
User avatar
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 4:08 pm

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:22 pm

^ i remember u now !

jess and hayley don't come here anymore. Dianna may know more on what they are doing those days

are you the kate that lives in scotland? ;)
User avatar
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 6316
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby katecrumb » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Sarah-Lucy wrote:are you the kate that lives in scotland?


No, I'm the Kate who lives in Germany but would love to live in Scotland, though.

Well, it's sad they don't come here anymore as I would love to hear from both Jess and Haylie.
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
User avatar
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 4:08 pm

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:00 pm

katecrumb wrote:I didn't even know there were more Kates ;)
Well... I'm the one who used to change her nick a lot... I was Kate Crumb, Coyote Kate, B!tch and then Kate Crumb again! Does that ring a bell?

I've been trying to come here again for ages but I couldn't remember my password nor the email address I used to register here, that's why it took me so long.

Has anyone heard about Jess and Haylie?


* Runs to Kate and gives her a hug* I remember you. How have you been? Haylie got banned a while back...What have you been up too?

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
User avatar
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2001 8:17 am
Location: Newnan, GA

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby katecrumb » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Kristin Marie wrote:* Runs to Kate and gives her a hug* I remember you. How have you been? What have you been up too?


This is so sweet! Nice to hear people remember me :)
How are you Kristin? I'm doing great. I've changed my life a lot since the last time I've been here. I'm now studying to be an interpreter and translator. And I just love it!

However, I've noticed it's gotten really quiet around here. Gonna bring back some life here, shall we? :)

Kristin Marie wrote:Haylie got banned a while back...


Oh, really? Why's that? She used to be such a nice person.
Did you happen to hear from Jess at all?

Hugs,
Kate
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
User avatar
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 4:08 pm

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:37 pm

katecrumb wrote:
Kristin Marie wrote:* Runs to Kate and gives her a hug* I remember you. How have you been? What have you been up too?


This is so sweet! Nice to hear people remember me :)
How are you Kristin? I'm doing great. I've changed my life a lot since the last time I've been here. I'm now studying to be an interpreter and translator. And I just love it!

However, I've noticed it's gotten really quiet around here. Gonna bring back some life here, shall we? :)

Kristin Marie wrote:Haylie got banned a while back...


Oh, really? Why's that? She used to be such a nice person.
Did you happen to hear from Jess at all?

Hugs,
Kate


That what I said when I came back...I was like, Darn we need to bring life back to this board...LOL!!

Long story on Haylie...I think she rubbed people the wrong way....Nothing on Jess..although not sure who she was and when she joined. She might have joined after I left....I left like 2008 or 2007...and came back late 2010.


Did you hear about Shay? I had no idea about this..quite shocking though but VERY happy for Shannen and Kurt

Welcome back and yes, time to bring out the margaritas and party and get this board back on high gear....LOL!! I think once Shay's movie comes out in November and her reality show comes out in Jan...things should be happening on here...

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
User avatar
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2001 8:17 am
Location: Newnan, GA

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby katecrumb » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Kristin, I guess it's up to us then, isn't it. :D

Yeah, I heard! Congratulations to the happy couple!

I'm gonna go for a Martini, no olive.

Jess was still there when I left which must have been 2006ish.
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
User avatar
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 4:08 pm

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Have one for me, okay, Kate..

I have a blog now

http://believeinthepowerofyourdrreams-k ... ction.html

and in the coffee house I talked about my blog...the thread is called My Blog...

I wrote some stories...well Charmed stories that I have found on here, I wrote some poems, yeah me...Poems...LOL!! No, its really good, I promise,,,and life story about me....Nothing about my parents or my sibs...They threatened me not to have one...I don't care....

I am going to ask Dianna to send Shannen the link

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
User avatar
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2001 8:17 am
Location: Newnan, GA

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby katecrumb » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:27 pm

I've already noticed! It's a nice thing to do I think! I'll try and read all of it!
Poetry is a great way of expressing feelings! Keep on writing chica :)
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
User avatar
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 4:08 pm

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 am

Why did you leave? When did you leave? Glad your back...and soon we'll get this road on the road so to speak.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
User avatar
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2001 8:17 am
Location: Newnan, GA

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron