Advice please!!!

Got some questions you would like to ask Shannen? This is the place to post them! Shannen will answer as many as she can. She will also posting in this section with news on her career. Please read the rules before posting your question. Thank you.

Re: Advice please!!!

Postby cherrybomb2010 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Oh thank u!!! This site is awesome!!! U can call me Katie if ud like!!!
Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass; of glory in the flower. Well will grieve not rather find strength in what remains behind.
-WW
cherrybomb2010
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Yes, I feel incredibly lucky. Especially since I've been dreaming of that since I was 10yrs old...and finally came true. Shannen does post her every once and awhile and it's really awesome when she does. Hope you enjoy being here. All the fans are super sweet and are great to talk too. Also, always stay true to ur dreams...u never know when they will come true.
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby cherrybomb2010 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Thats great!! It was because of her why I want to be an actress!! She makes it so enduring to watch, how she speaks with her character, she makes the character her own. I think thats why I want to be an actress because how she uses her skill in acting. Yeah people do seem really sweet here, I have been to other star websites. Theres this one about Natalie Wood, who is another favorite actress of mine. They all were arguing with one another and just alot of inapporaite langauge said to one another. But this one seems great and I'm starting to love it!! Great People too!!!!!
Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass; of glory in the flower. Well will grieve not rather find strength in what remains behind.
-WW
cherrybomb2010
New Shannen Fan

Postby cherrybomb2010 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:36 am

Well u know how in Beverly hills 90210 how Brenda went to the royal academy of dramatic arts?? Well I just applied to the royal academy of music!!!!!! What do u think guys I'm super excited but very very nervous!!! Please Reply back!!!
-WW
cherrybomb2010
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Q&A With Shannen Doherty