Which sister has the best chemistry together?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Re: Which sister has the best chemistry together?

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:17 am

They all should come back and do a show on sisterhood. LOL!! No, they just did...I LOVED this show...Sad that Shay was fired from this show.

You know I try to picture Shannen in Rose's shoes...What it would been like if Rose wasn't in it.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby lina5555 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm surprised you use the word "fired"!
lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:57 pm

I thought she was...Brad fired her over the phone when she was in Canada..

Doesn't matter..OLD NEWS..

Anyway, I think Prue had good chemistry with each sister...Yeah, Prue was very had on Phoebe..I think to Phoebe, Prue was more of a mother than a sister....

I remember watching Sin Francisco and it was right after Leo and Piper got married and Prue said something like, " You guys don't need me anymore...you have Cole. Leo and Piper have each other." and Phoebe said to her, "That not true.." I don't what else Phoebe said...But I think in the later season, sadly the last season Shannen was on...I think Prue was beginning to back away from be a " Mother" to her and not be overly protective of her baby sis and allow Phoebe to grow and learn.

That what I saw in the later series with Phoebe...she matured, although I didn't like her choice of wardrobe she wore or how many guys she had every week....Brad made her unlikable to us viewers, this wasn't the Phoebe we knew and loved. I think Prue, in heaven, was very proud of her baby sister. I know Phoebe, no doubt loved Prue...but I think she wished Prue would trust her more and not be so overly protective of her.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby forevershannensangel » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm

I think Prue and Piper had the best chemistry. I remember the final episode with Shannen in it. It was heartbreaking :(
forevershannensangel
New Shannen Fan

Postby Macri007 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:32 pm

they all wee the best this show should come back robots kill and hurt fans.
Macri007
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell