AN NICE IDEA 4 SHANNEN's BDAY!!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

AN NICE IDEA 4 SHANNEN's BDAY!!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi guys

After consulting with Dianna i thought rather than making something for Shannen's birthday why don't we all donate to the website foundation in memory of her dad, the late John Thomas Doherty at the Amercian Diabetes Association.

Shannen asked her herself asked her fans to donate to this site back in December but i for one haven't done it yet due to lack of money then. I hope you all will agree that this will be a nice gift for her as it's something she has asked for fans to do.

here is the main site + aparently you need to mention her Dad's full name which was "JOHN THOMAS DOHERTY"

https://donations.diabetes.org/site/Don ... df_id=7680

I myself plan to donate this week though and hope you all agree that this is a good cause which is close to shannen's heart. I think once we make a donation to the site we should kindly let Dianna know so she can keep tabs on it all for shannen.
Last edited by Sarah-Lucy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: An nice Idea 4 Shannen's Bday

Postby Linz » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Hey!!!
I totally agree! I think Shannen would love this so much, because it is so close to her heart! :) I donated already, but I will definitely donate again.... and even more this time!! For her birthday, for her Dad, and for the great cause :) I love this idea, it's great!! Shannen will be so thrilled that we are donating to such a good cause!

<3-- Lindsay
Linz

Postby Dianna » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Lindsay is right, this cause is great because it's close to Shannen's heart. She would much rather people put their money towards the charity than send her a gift :)

I already sent a donation in December last year.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:47 pm

i just posted my donation guys. it's a really good cause which i hope everyone will get behind and back for Shannen and it doesn't have to be a lot of money either that you are donating. I live in the UK but didn't have any bother donating with my card.

Happy donating guys :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Hey Sarah-Lucy!
Awesome~~ I'll be donating again today or tomorrow!!! :)

Lindsay
Linz

Postby shaed412 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:51 am

Wow, what an awesome idea. I am about to donate myself, as I have had to wait for money. But, I think this would be so special to her for her bday! Great suggestion.
shaed412

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm

^ i would urge everyone to donate the site it's every easy to use and you can leave a personal message too if so desired. even if everyone here just donates a small amount it all helps contribute to the fund.

i hope everyone will agree it's a nice birthday pressie for shannen as it's something she has asked her fans for. :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Yeh I want to do this too. I will have to see if I can talk my mum into letting me and even if I only suggest to her the smallest amount. ;)
shell

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:50 am

That is a nice birthday gift for her...and I wish I can help out...Its not possible. I hope Shannen would one day understand that there's no way I can do this...I hope she won't think I'm being inconsiderate, I'm not.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: A nice Idea 4 Shannen's Bday

Postby Linz » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 am

Hey guys!!
I just donated again to the ADA for Shannen's Dad! :) It feels so good knowing that you are donating to a great cause!! I, too, hope people will donate if they can! Shannen would be so thrilled! :)

<3- Lindsay
Linz

Next

Return to Shannen News