Pose with your copy of badass!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: Pose with your copy of badass!

Postby shell » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:55 am

I am going to try and get them uploaded tonight as I am going to have to get my pictures off my camera on the laptop downstairs as the actual photo uploading program I have on this one only works when it wants too. So I have to put my pictures on my data stick which I am lucky enough to have with 8 gigabites so it will hold all the photos I have to put on it.

I am glad the program isn't on the laptop down stairs or I think I would never get my pictures off my camera. I have go into my camera manually and copy and paste the ones I want off it now and onto my data stick because of the program that susposed to upload them automatly doesn't work right. :(
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 pm

you guys are getting so good at uploading your photos, you are putting my effort to shame. sabina, your idea was certainly different taken the photo of your tattoo besides the book. shannen is going to love this :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 am

Thanks Sarah-Lucy. I know I have uploaded a lot of photos. I think I have actually uploaded the most. I still havn't finished yet as I should be getting some more tomorrow at Sherwood Forest belive it or not as I am going there with my mum and aunt. I suggested in going there as then I can have photos with me standing in front of the Major Oak and with Shannen's book too. Same with the Sherwood Forest sign and Rufford Abby which is in Rufford Park that is just down the road from Sherwood Forest if anyone doesn't know. ;)

I think I am so lucky to live not far away from such history that loads of people come to visit every year and I have been many times through the 20 years of my life. :D That's another reason why I suggested in going to Sherwood Forest as it's history is in the centre of my county. :D

I am going to have to upoad some of my photos tomorrow now as I have forgot belive it or not to put them on photobucket to upload here. They are still on my data stick. :?

EDIT - Here are my pictures from from Thursday. I have managed to remember to put them on photobucket this time. :)

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab34 ... CF3716.jpg

Me and Jasper and Shannen's book.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab34 ... CF3713.jpg

Me and JoJo and Shannen's book.

JoJo and Shannen's book open on the Badass Pets page.

Jasper and Shannen's book open on the Badass Pets page.

Me and Shannen's book outside Hardwick Inn which is another peice of history not far away from where my uncle lives. I went there for dinner on Thursday with my mum and uncle. Hardwick Hall is just up the hill from Hardwick Inn where they have weddings I think. I have been to Hardwick Inn many times and had my 19th Birthday Party there. :D It is a great place to have dinner and they are big enough. Even the childrens sized meals are big enough for my mum and aunt. ;)
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm

the pictures are cool Shell!! te 1º time that i saw your dog :) that's ver beatiful !!
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shell » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Thank you Mercedes for liking my pictures. I thought about taking pictures of my uncles dogs when I got the chance and then me in the pictures too.

I still havn't finished with uploading photos yet as I still have the ones that were took today to upload sometime.

I was hoping to take more photos at more than one place today, but we didn't go till this afternoon and we still needed to get some lunch somewhere when my aunt got to my house today as she was coming with me and my mum to Sherwood Forest for a walk.

Then there is just Nottingham Castle to have a picture with and with Shannen's book in the picture too show more history of the county I live in. I am not going there till the week after next when I am off from college for a week and my mum's off too. ;)

The other place I wanted to go to today was Rufford Abby which is in Rufford Park that's just down the road from Sherwood Forest. ;)

EDIT - Here are my pictures from Saturday at Sherwood Forest.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab34 ... CF3725.jpg

Me with the Sherwood Forest sign and Shannen's book open on the Importance of continuing your Education. I have it open on this page because of the history of Sherwood Forest and the fact it's an educational place too.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab34 ... CF3729.jpg

Me standing in front of the Major Oak with Shannen's book open on the same page as the last photo.

I have also took some more photos for the Badass Beauty Secrets page.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab34 ... CF3733.jpg

Picture of Shannen's book open with her top 10 list of nail shades along with the two nail varnishes that I found that I had from looking at the list. Chanel Vandetta and Doir Black Sequins.

Picture showing some of my Chanel and YSL products that I have more than once or a different one from each of those brands. It shows I will have some spare when one runs out I will use the other ones I have unless it's my favourite one I have got more than once. Like the Chanel lipgloss Cosmos I have twice.

A close up picture of my Chanel Cosmos lipgloss that I have twice which is on Shannen's book along with a lipstick from YSL that's nearly the same colour. It shows which is my favourite colours.

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab34 ... CF3739.jpg

A picture showing all the perfum I have with Shannen's book and both my macara's. One from YSL and one Chanel that susposed to have purple in it too. I prefer the Chanel one, but when that one is gone I will still have my YSL one as a spare one. Also my red liquid lipstick I wear when I go out with my mum dad which is a change from my YSL lipstick and my Chanel lipgloss. They have their place on my table. ;)
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 am

wow Shell!! i love your new pictures! i like too the pages that you see in the photos, when i recibed my book,i will read this pages 1º :D ,im curious for the secrest's page , but i dont's has readed nothing, i will wait to have my copy!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shell » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Thanks Mecedes for liking my new pictures. I thought about taking some more for the Badass Beauty Secrets page, but this time without me in them. Just the products I have instead. I tried to relate it as much to what Shannen talks about on the page. It's just the fact the spare ones arn't kept in a glove compartment. My extra ones I have are kept in my Chanel gift boxes I still have with the bath and deodrent I use mostly from Chanel. I have other lipglosses I wanted to try that are in the boxes too. I found though the Chanel - Cosmos one suits me more. I have other nail varnishes aswell from Chanel and Dior and also YSL. Not just the two I have shared with everyone that are on the top 10 list. ;)

Then also the other make up I have that I havn't shared as they don't seem to relate as much as the ones I have shared. ;)

I still have other pictures to get from two other places I am visting next week when I am off from college for a week. Then I think that will be it for my photos unless I end up with other photo ideas. :D
shell

Postby shaed412 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 am

yea...that's also probabely a better route to go! good thinking!
shaed412

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News