Suite 7

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: Suite 7

Postby Dianna » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:31 pm

I will be uploading the new episode with Shannen in when it's out for all non US viewers that can't watch it on the suite 7 website :)
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby shell » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Thanks Dianna that would be great. :D
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannen46 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks for sharing, I wanna watch it now; seeing Brian and Shannen in the same show again, it's great!
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby Dianna » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

The new episode is now online!!

All non-US viewers can watch it here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4 ... 330&v=wall

US viewers: http://www.suite7.tv and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT9AfD5iSuU
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Linz » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 am

I absolutely loved this episode! Shannen is, of course, amazing!! She is so talented! I love her!! She is so gorgeous and her hair is beautiful in this!
Linz

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 am

MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Shannen in Suite 7-Company

Postby shaed412 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 am

I just watched the episode on youtube as it's not loaded on the actual website like it was suppose to be, and let me just tell you...Shannen did an outstanding job in her episode. I was really impressed, like I'd ever be let down by a performance of her's, but still, I was sad that it was only 8 minutes. I wanted it to keep going. I think her character had a lot of depth and would have loved to see more of that character, maybe in a movie or something. I don't know if it was just the betrayal Shannen gave, or the emotions she put into it, or probabely both, but I was in complete awe of that episode. So inspirational! :D
shaed412

Postby Linz » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:33 pm

Sabrina,
I agree!! I was like "Whoa!" That character was amazing! I would have loved to see her play a character like that in a feature film! I hope, someday, that Shannen will get to do another feature film! So much of her work, IMO, is Oscar-worthy!! She is so talented and I think that she deserves to be recognized for that on a higher level! :) SHe always blows all of us away... imagine what she would do in theaters across the world!! She has such magnetism and is able to draw so many people in with her talent! Loved this episode and can't wait to see what she will do next! :) <3

Linds
Linz

Postby shaed412 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 pm

I couldn't have said it better, Linds. I can not understand how Shannen isn't a bigger star than she already is in our eyes. She has such depth and range and a honest dedication to her craft. I can't say the same for other actors who have been perceived in a bigger light. I am grateful that Shannen has so many devoted fans. I hope one day to have her star in one of my screenplays. I am working on one right now, and also writing the book for the same movie. I don't know that my screenplays would ever be worthy of her talents, but it makes it more fun to write when I think of her playing the roles. Anyways, went off topic. I really hope that she gets more recognition soon for all her hard work. I just adore her to pieces! I wanted to nominate her for a Hollywood Walk of Fame Star, as she is more than deserving of that, but the person who nominates the star has to pay a crazy amount of money and I couldn't do it. Loved, "Suite 7: Company". Glad she did that!
shaed412

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm

you guys are so right. shannen's acting ability just blows everyone away, she has an amazing talent where she can just jump into any role which not all actors can do this. she always researches her roles and puts so much energy and passion into everything she does. i am proud to say i am a lifelong fan of hers. :) :)
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News