[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Re: Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

Postby msyana » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm

msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby charmedchic08 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm

My heart is fine. yay!
charmedchic08
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby msyana » Thu May 05, 2011 8:53 am

msyana

Postby Jeanny1990 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Oh my God!! Since a few days I have nightmares, it´s really terrible! Okay I know because I have them but I sleep not enough at the moment...Sometimes it´s only 2 or 3 Hours in the Night...

The Nightmares started in August 2011, when I heard that a good friend of killed herself...We had to confirm that is our friend, so we had to go in the Pathology and looked to her body and since this day she often came in my nightmares...We was friends for 8 years but I really don´t understand why she do this and I blame myself because of her...

so she had no Family and because of that we must look to her body....She was so young and I really miss her...
Jeanny1990
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:53 pm

OMG! I'm so sorry for you Jeannie,
It must have been a very sad time for you, i just want to hug you now.
I hope your nightmares go away soon, i know how bad nightmares can be, especially personal ones. I have nightmares about bad stuff too, my brother was a bit mental and he tried to hurt me badly more then 3 times and i sometimes have nightmares about it.
Sometimes they get so bad you don't want to sleep but you just have to find a way to deal with the nightmares, your own way. Like putting the nightmares into mental boxes, or what i do sometimes is keep a bag and u write down my latest nightmare keep it in the bag for a week then burn it, it helps a bit.
This doesn't make the pain go away but it helps with the nightmares slightly, i hope it helps you :)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby Jeanny1990 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:50 am

Thank you very much,PrudenceGemini!
It´s the same dream every day. Then I see her lying on the Pathology Table and suddenly she starts to making me allegations because I could not help her..It´s Horrorible..I´ll try it with you suggestions maybe it helps me...
Jeanny1990
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:21 pm

God I hope it does help you, that sounds horrible, nobody should go through that, if you ever need to talk just pm me or something, anything, i'm always here :)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Previous

Return to Coffee House