Shannen on Perez TV

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen on Perez TV

Postby Dianna » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Re: Shannen on Perez TV

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 pm

thanks for sharing dianna. it must have been hard for shannen to do this interview but it's good that she knows all her fans are behind her and are concerned for her. :)
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:19 am

thanks for the links. OMG she amazes me more everyday! And i love her eye make up.
shaed412

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 pm

Its awesome her interviews. Glad she cleared up the rumors...Perez is a nice guy after all...LOL!! he's the only one, not like all the other reporters out there, who treated and always treated her with respect. You can tell Shannen was comfortable.

That the thing I see when she does interviews you can tell when she's comfortable and uncomfortable...I remember watching Alyssa's on something and talking about Shannen and the reporter was going at her with all this rumor and she just looked uncomfortable...you would think reporters does that purposely

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:15 pm

^ you are so true kris. perez isnt like many hollywood reporters and has always had time and respect for shannen which goes far for me. yeah shannen gets on well with him, she at his 30th birthday straight after DWTS, that's true friendship. :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:55 am

Yeh they are both great interviews.

I am happy that Shannen was comfortable talking to Perez.

I agree with Sarah-Lucy on what you have said that he gives Shannen respect and that he is different from other reporters.

I also agree with you that it is true friendship and not from only attending his birthday party.

I think you could also tell that by the way they get along with each other on the interviews and because you could see that Shannen was comfortable talking to him.

I will let you agree with me or not. ;)
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:55 pm

^no shell you are so true. shannen was very comfortable talking to perez which is an added bonus for her when she is doing an interview as he does seem to be a nice decent guy.
Sarah-Lucy

Return to Shannen News