The Grove book signing is back on!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: The Grove book signing is back on!

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 pm

If anyone is going to the Grove to see Shannen, please give her a big hug from all of us and tell her that we are thinking of her and keeping everyone in our prayers.

Kristin Marie
8-)
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:56 am

Yes, like Kristin said, please let Shannen know we are all thinking of her and sending lots of prayers her way, if anyone is going to the grove signing!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:25 pm

If anyone went to the book singing, please let us know how it went and how Shannen was? Thanks

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 pm

I hope people come back here and tell us what happened...

Hope everyone is staying warm...and its freezing outside...Not sure what we did to p****ssed off Mother Nature, but come on...The South is NOT suppose to be COLD!!

San Diego the other day was 79!!!

Kristin Marie
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby usedkarma » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 pm

It's good to see her smiling.
usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby Prudence#1 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanks for sharing. Good to see her smile
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:47 pm

thanks for sharing dianna, that was appreciated as always. it's was nice to see her smile as always :D

yeah it would be nice for the people that attended last night to report back here with there stories

it must be warm still in LA you would think. i wished i lived in a warm climate. it's crazy weather here in the UK too
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shaed412 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 am

Thanks for posting the pictures. I love her outfit!!! Great style.
shaed412

Postby revitalizations » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:30 am

I was able to meet Shannen Doherty once again in Los Angeles for the signing of her book, 'Badass' at The Grove Mall in Barnes and Noble. I came early and I was able to get a wrist band, while there I fell in line with a group of people who were fans of Shannen and we reminisced about her when she was on Beverly Hills, 90210 and Charmed. Surprisingly a fan had pointed out before she had originally left 90210 in 1994, she had already filmed her scenes in London, when it was decided that she didn't return, those scenes were cut from Season 5 of the show. While waiting I was able to read a few pages from her book, 'Badass' it was an interesting read for the most part. Shannen finally arrived fifteen minutes late, I was excited to see her again, she looked absolutely stunning. When it came time for me to get her to sign my book, I let her know that I had met her at the Hollywood Show in Burbank, and immediately she remembered and recognized me from last year. I asked her, "What's new." and she responded, "My book for the most part." I also gave my condolences for her late father's passing and I gave her my wishes, she also said that she had read all the messages posted on the message board on your site. She also mentioned what you had posted in an earlier report that donations are being made in honor of her late father for the American Diabetes Association. Meeting Shannen Doherty once again, was another good experience because this time I was not as nervous as most of the other fans who were meeting her for the first time. She seemed very content and at ease with everything in her life and the book that she signed let her know that she was glad to see me again. Before I left her one last time she also said, "Send my love to Dianna." Then I left, she smiled and I parted ways.
revitalizations
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News