Joy Behar!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Joy Behar!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:29 pm

shaed412 wrote:I think Joy Behar was one of the best interviews she's done in awhile, not that she has a bad one, bc they are all pretty amazing, but i like how down to earth the atmosphere was and how her and kurt were interacting on the interview, that was super sweet!

the video link posted didnt show shannen and kurt interacting Image. how long was the interview guys?.maybe the second part has still to be uploaded.
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Joy Behar!

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 pm

shaed412 wrote:I think Joy Behar was one of the best interviews she's done in awhile, not that she has a bad one, bc they are all pretty amazing, but i like how down to earth the atmosphere was and how her and kurt were interacting on the interview, that was super sweet!

Totally, Sabrina!! this thus far my fave interview with Shannen...And Joy was wonderful. It was great seeing Kurt and seeing Shannen and him interacting.

Kristin Marie Image
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Joy Behar!

Postby Linz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 am

Yes! Agreed! She and Kurt were so cute! Joy Behar is amazing and I was so excited to know she would be on there! I knew it would be a great interview. It definitely made my day!!!! I agree that Joy has a very down to earth atmosphere on her show! This was definitely the best interview!
Linz

Joy Behar!

Postby marianne16 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:16 am

How long was the interview guys, I didn't see kurt and shannen together on the one uploaded on youtube Image
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Joy Behar!

Postby Linz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:34 pm

marianne16 wrote:How long was the interview guys, I didn't see kurt and shannen together on the one uploaded on youtube Image

It was over ten minutes, I am pretty sure! Joy's was the best interview. by far! Very informative, and so laid-back! They cut to him in the clip of it, because Kurt didn't want to come on-camera. lol. It was funny! You could maybe check the interview on Joy Behar's site at www.joybehar.com I think Dianna posted the link to the video in this thread. Maybe, it is on that clip?
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Joy Behar!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 pm

sadly linz your website doesnt work and dianna's link didnt show the clip with her and kurt in it. i would love to see though.
Sarah-Lucy

Joy Behar!

Postby shaed412 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:42 am

hopefully we can find you the clip...it's so worth seeing her and kurt being cutesy together!
shaed412

Joy Behar!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm

shaed412 wrote:hopefully we can find you the clip...it's so worth seeing her and kurt being cutesy together!

^ oh really sabina, i would love to see. they make a wonderful couple
Sarah-Lucy

Joy Behar!

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:53 pm

it was adorable.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Joy Behar!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Kristin wrote:it was adorable.

Kristin Marie

^ i so want to see this to cheer me up over the news i have heard about her dad. i am away to try and locate this maybe on youtube. Image

when i went onto ABC website and tried to watch the full episode it detected my computer was outwith the US area and said i wasnt entitled to watch the video. Image Image
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News