My Shannen book signing experiance

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby Dianna » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby shell » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:03 am

Your welcome Sabrina for mine and the other members kind words. Image

I am glad the board is around too so members can also share there experiences meeting Shannen. Image

Thanks also for having us in your heart whilst speaking to Shannen yesterday. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:24 am

thank u Dianna, so much! And of course I'd have you guys in my heart, Shell, how could I not...u guys have been a constant bond to shannen since my very first post!
shaed412

Postby marianne16 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:33 am

wow thanks guys for sharing your story with shannen, It's really great to heard and see this!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shell » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 am

I probably knew that you would Sabrina. I still think it was sweet of you to keep us in your heart like you always do.

I think I would be the same if I got to meet Shannen again and thinking of the members on the boards too. Then coming onto the boards to share my experience because of all the great members on here who would love to read it. Image

I hope that sounds ok. Image
shell

Postby shaed412 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 am

it sounded perfect. I know that each and everyone of us are connected through Shannen, and I love knowing that!
shaed412

Postby shell » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:08 am

Thanks for liking my message Sabrina. I was hoping it sounded fine. Image

I think Shannen connects us all too, so I completly agree with you and then actually meeting Shannen is also great or more than great.

I think I can relate to that as when I met Shannen last year it was an incredable experience actually being able to talk to her, get autographs and then later have a photo with her.
Then plus what she had to say in the Charmed talk last year too. Image

It will be a day I will never forget and plus my college friends still carn't belive I have met her when they really want to meet their favourite stars. They keep reminding me. Image
shell

Postby shaed412 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 pm

it's certainly been an honor meeting the one person who has remained a constant in ur life, besides family, for over 22 yrs...it's a huge accomplishment to meet her and say thank u to her face!
shaed412

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:37 pm

what an amazing experience sabina. thanks for sharing your story with us. it was lovely to see your photos too. i so wish i can get to see her for the 2nd time again in my life, i hold onto the dream that one day i can!.

what does the 2nd last two words say? it's not clear to read for me. thanks sabina Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Yeh I agree with you Sarah-Lucy it would be great if we could meet Shannen for a 2nd time around.

I agree with you Sabrina too. Meeting Shannen was one of my best days of my life and my 2nd dream come true. It would be another dream to meet her for a 2nd chance and say thank you to her again. Image

I said thank you to her at Collectormania London after I got my 2nd lot of 5 autographs after she had finished her lunch as I remember. She said thank you back to me which I thought was really great. Image

I never got the chance to say to her how long I had been a fan of her to her and that it was her character from Charmed that made me a fan of her. But she loved what I named my 2 pet lovebirds Prue and Andy. Image I think I surprised her with what I named them both and that's why she asked me if I was serious. Image
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty