My Shannen book signing experiance

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby shaed412 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 am

So, me and my cousin got to Barnes and Nobles in Freehold around 7:30pm and there was lines wrapped around the place, inside. I walked by the window and say Shannen sitting there, and nearly freaked out! There was my idol...holy crap! We got in line and we only waited about an hour before we got to meet her. I was able to text Linzy back and forth and keep her updated with all that was going on. When I got up to Shannen, she opened the book to sign and i had my letter and Kristen's letters to give her. I said, one is from me and one's from Kristen from the message boards and she said awee thank u so much. Ahh the message boards. And we laughed. She asked me how Kristen was making out and I said very well. She started signing my book and wrote, Sabrina, good seeing you in Jersey this time, not knowing this, I said, I met you in New York in 2004 and she shook her head and said, yelp! She handed me back my book and stood to take a picture with me. Than I asked if my cousin could get in, as well, to which she said yes. I said, Im sorry, Im killing you right now, and she laughed and said, nah you've done this plenty of times, we've met a few times, we're old pros. And im like, well, one time and she's like, okay two now! She is sooooooo beyond sweet and my night was freakin amazing. Here are the pictures from my nite. Also, her and I were dressed almost identical from head to toe...ha. Hope u enjoy these as much as I did.
Image this is me and Shannen

Image me, Shannen and my cousin, EJ

Image my Kari dot drawing I gave her with my 3 page letter...lol.

Image my cousin EJ and I, in line, freaking out!

Image the sign of all signs!

Image my signed book omg!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby usedkarma » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 am

I'm glad you had such a good time! The pictures are amazing.
usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby shell » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 am

Glad to see you had a great time.

The pictures are great.

The love the one with you and Shannen and then both you and your cousin with Shannen.

It's great that she remembered you when you mentioned meeting her in NY in 2004.

If I met Shannen again she would proberly remember me as I would say to her that we met at Collectormania London and mention my pet lovebird Prue to her again. Image

I just wish I could of been in NY or NJ to meet Shannen again and have her sign a copy of the book and picture with her again.

I forgot to mention great picture of Kari you have gave Shannen and I am happy that she liked the letters.

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures Sabrina and a picture of what Shannen put inside the book for you. Image

I agree Shannen is so sweet and caring as she will listen to anything you want to say like she did with me at Collectormania London. I told her whilst she was signing my photo of my two lovebirds that Andy had died just over a year before and she was supportive to me if that's the right word to use. In a way I think it helped to stay strong even though I lost a pet just over a year before I met her. Image
shell

Postby lina5555 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am

You all look great on the pictures, you must be so happy it all went fine Image

I should have sent you a letter to give her too! That's a great idea, we read her book and she reads our letters isn't that cool? Image

Any ideas or impressions that she's still reading the boards or her twitter messages?

Thank you for sharing Image
lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Awww, you all look gorgeous!! And thanks for texting me throughout the experience, it was awesome to almost feel like I was there! I'm so happy you got to meet her again! That's freaking sweet she remembered you, so awesome! Glad you had such a great time!!! Image
Linz

Postby nina » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Waow nice pictures!! You all look great. Thanks for sharing!

You're lucky. I am not ready to meet her in Paris Image
nina
New Shannen Fan

Postby lina5555 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 pm

pareil nina

lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 pm

That's AWESOME! Glad you had a great time Image

Do you want your story and photos on the fan page?
(http://www.shannen-doherty.net/ShannenAndFans.html)
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Thank you, Sabrina!! Image

She remembered me and she asked how I was...Can she be anymore sweeter? That is so sweet. I'm like, shocked...I really am..WOW!!

I'm glad I took her advice to heart...I needed a break from this board and the stress was so bad back then( and it wasn't needed to be honest.) I love that Shannen helped me out and I'm grateful for her. As I said before and I'll say it again, I have 10 greatest people I look up too now. I couldn't ask for a better role models/idols. I am blessed

Kristin Marie Image
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you all for you kind words and for taking the time to read my story and look at my pictures. Im thankful that the boards are here for all of this. You were all in my heart last nite as I spoke to her and told her i was from the boards. She really did ask about you Kristin, I thought it was so sweet that she cared so much. I don't know if she's had a free minute to read any of our letters, but im very glad i did give them to her, she thanked me for both of them. Dianna, thank u for asking, I'd love to be in the fan section...really appeciate that. Hope u all get the chance to experiance what I did!
shaed412

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty