[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Upcoming interviews....

Upcoming interviews....

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shell » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:26 am

That will be great if you can do that. Image

I hope you are able to do it, but like you said if you carn't someone else might. Image

Anyway thankyou Shnfan1 for what you are going to try and do for me and others who are unable to watch the interviews when their on. Image

If that's possible to do it will make that week even more better even if I have other things coming out the same week that I have been waiting for awhile. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Linz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Linz

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shnfan1 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:45 pm

shnfan1
New Shannen Fan

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 pm

I've been checking the website on Today Show, The View, Joy Behar....I think they update their website on Fridays, so I'll know what time they are on.

I am working on Tuesday so may not be able to see it.

Like Lindsay said, hopefully someone will post it on You tube for those who can't see it

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shaed412 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:46 am

Yes, Im hoping it all works out and I do get to meet her, again. I want to get a picture with her, and of course have her sign my book...as im a writer, and it's so cool of her write a book!
shaed412

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shell » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 am

Yeh that will be cool for you to meet Shannen again and have a great picture done with her and also get the book signed. Image

Well it's not long now till you will meet her again and I don't think that will change so I think you have a 100% chance of meeting her. So don't get your hopes up. Image

I wish I could meet her again, but it's not possible at the moment as I don't think she is doing any book signings in London. Image
Last edited by shell on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
shell

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 am

OKAY

She'll be on Wendy William Show on November 5th on BET

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shaed412 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:14 am

Yes, Im going to the bookstore where she is signing next week...i really can't stop thinking about it. Is it stupid that I wrote her a letter and drawing a picture...lol. I feel like a kid!!!
shaed412

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 am

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News