[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Growing The Big One

Growing The Big One

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

Growing The Big One

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Is a week from today...I thought we keep this thread open so we can discuss the movie...

Its been like 5 years or so since I have seen Shannen's film...I am so excited and I can't wait to see it..

I am going to take a warm bath, Pajamas, have dinner then have desert while watching the movie

Rock on Saturday Night

Kristin Marie

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Growing The Big One

Postby shell » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:21 am

Yeh I am also looking forward to see her new movie, but I might have to find it on the net somewere to see it as I don't live in the USA.

Then if I can. Order the DVD off the UK version of Amazon as at the moment I have only seen it on the USA version of Amazon to order. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Growing The Big One

Postby Dianna » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Yep, it's on Saturday Image I am going to watch it next month when I'm back in the states.
Dianna
Site Admin

Growing The Big One

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:24 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I CAN NOT WAIT!! Image Image Image

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Growing The Big One

Postby Linz » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:05 am

Linz

Growing The Big One

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:38 pm

It will be great to relax, Lindsay...

Dianna, Lindsay and I can't wait for you to see the movie when you get back "home" to the state. It will be worth to wait for. That means we can't discuss it till you see it...

Couple more days Image Image Image

Kristin Marie
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Growing The Big One

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:30 am

We have a day left for the BIG Saturday Night and I'm hoping this forum is busy...and how can it not?

Maybe Shannen will post... Image Image

HOORAY FOR SHANNEN!! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Kristin Marie
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Growing The Big One

Postby Linz » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am

I am SO excited for the movie!! Can't wait until Saturday night to watch it! I am going to get all of my homework done before it comes on so I can relax!! Can't wait! Image
Linz

Growing The Big One

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:58 am

I just found out it on at 9pm!! I thought it was 8, Lindsay..why I thought that, not sure.

http://www.tv.com/growing-the-big-one/show/78996/summary.html?tag=listings_grid;prog_title_row47;0

Saturday I'll look at the schedule and see the accurate time. They said its going to be on Hallmark Channel..I wonder if its the same channel for everyone

Kristin Marie
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Growing The Big One

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:39 pm

I have just finished watching this film and can i just say it was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE Image Image Image Shannen was brilliant in it (but nothing new there) i'm gonna watch it again when all the kids asleep so i can really appreciate it..... Welll done Shannen on another fabulous film, YOU ROCK girl Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Next

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances