[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Armani Exchange!

Armani Exchange!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Armani Exchange!

Postby Linz » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 am

HEy guys!
I found this video on youtube! It's when Shannen was at Armani Exchange! She is freaking gorgeous, as always, and she looks amazing in the dress! There's a little interview with her too, they asked her how she keeps so thin and what she eats, etc. She was like, "I'm lucky. I eat cheeseburgers, fries, fried chicken, chicken fried steak..." LOL! She IS definitely lucky, because if I ate all those things (even with as much as I run every day!), I would not be in good shape! haha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWhphguOOkw

P.S.- I just fast forwarded it to her interview, rather than watching the whole video. LOL.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Armani Exchange!

Postby Linz » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:00 pm

OMG I LOVE Armani Exchange!! Amazing clothes, amazing sunglasses. LOL. You should definitely go there! haha! We have an Armani store near my house, about 20 minutes away. Its AMAZING! LOL! Image
Linz

Armani Exchange!

Postby shaed412 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:01 am

I love her...she's so freaking cute. I wish I could not work out and not gain weight...lol. But when I do, I gain more weight...mostly i think bc it's muscle mass...but I don't ever see muscle...lol Neways...Shannen is amazing as always. Thanks for sharing!
shaed412

Armani Exchange!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:23 pm

thanks for sharing linz. shannen was sweet in this interview. i love her hair as always. it's amazing. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Armani Exchange!

Postby Linz » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Linz

Armani Exchange!

Postby Linz » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Linz

Armani Exchange!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Armani Exchange!

Postby Linz » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Haha, I bet that is kind of annoying. There was a time when I was just the same size as Shannen, and it was hard to find jeans. LOL. But, I'm really short- so its hard to find jeans any way. haha! Aww thanks girl! I definitely am a very confident person- as far as my acting/broadcasting abilities go. The older I get, the more comfortable I become in my own skin! It feel great! LOL! Image
Linz

Armani Exchange!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 pm

^ that's cool. dont every change who you are, keep being true to yourself. Image

shannen has an amazing personality to everyone she meets which cant be said about all hollywood actors.personality and being able to have a good laugh are very important dont you think rather than getting into a small size of jeans Image
Sarah-Lucy

Next

Return to Shannen News