[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Book Signing

Book Signing

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Book Signing

Postby shaed412 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 am

Freehold is probebly closer to get to from Philly than NY Used Karma. It's only about an hour from like ben franklin bridge or walt whitman...if you are familar with them...it'd be much faster to Freehold. And Don't Fail Me Now, im in NJ...so I am definitly planning on going to the Freehold signing!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Book Signing

Postby usedkarma » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:09 am

usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Book Signing

Postby shaed412 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:15 am

yeah it is kind of rough if you can't drive there...either way, i hope you get to one of the books signings!
shaed412

Book Signing

Postby Linz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 am

I hope Shannen does like a whole US book tour, just like Chelsea Handler did! I met Chelsea twice, and she did a book signing here in the midwest in Kansas! So, it would be cool if Shannen would come here- and around the states so we could all see her! LOL! Image
Linz

Book Signing

Postby usedkarma » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:58 am

usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Book Signing

Postby Linz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Haha cool! Chelsea was SO awesome! She said she wanted to go all around the US and she even went overseas, to see all of her fans! I really thought that was so cool, and she was really funny (of course!) and nice!! We had front row seats at her show and it was the best!! And she signed EVERY book after the show (which was about 1,000), and she had already signed hundreds before the show.

I hope Shannen will go to as many places as possible ,but I know she has a crazy busy schedule! LOL. Its less likely for people to come to the midwest, like in MO. or KS. so it would be awesome if she did. My local bookstore is pretty awesome though, they managed to get Chelsea and some other celebs, so I hope they will try to book Shannen. I already called and asked about it, so I hope they're planning on it! hah!

Can't wait for her book to come out! Only about four more weeks, guys! YAY!!
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Book Signing

Postby usedkarma » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

It's almost time! Who's going to the NY signing?
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Shannen News