[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Sarahs here.and im a bit late...

Sarahs here.and im a bit late...

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:12 pm

what an amazing adventure she is having eh?. thanks jean for sharing. i am sure the both of you will have treasured memories forever. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi folks ..i know its bin awhille but it takes so dang long to upload to photobuket but heres a couple more pic of Sarahs stay here,

i had desided that i trust Sarah to wash my bike..as i dont let just anyone wash it..lol

One night back in July or so it was so hot and humid ,myself and Sarah,and my daughter Vicky desided to sit out on the back deck and have a few drinks, although she had more then i did Image Sarah was in fine form,laughing ,jokeing around with us,as you can see, or tell from these shots of our girl Image

man it was so hot that night Imageand she looked hot to as you can see Image

then Sarah did the unthinkable.. Imageshe put her PINK cowgirl hat on me ..me! as you can see im not to happy about it ,,i hate pink. Image

Dang i tell ya the time has gone by so fast ..i dont know were the summer has gone .. Image my bike will be going away, soon Sarah will be going home soon Image mannn !anyhow ill have more soon
Last edited by honda200 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 pm

thanks for sharing jean. imagine you letting her wash your bike. what a nice long holiday she has had though, when does she go back home now? Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby honda200 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Last edited by honda200 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby Dianna » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:56 pm

That's great you guys stayed so close! How many times has she visited now?
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby honda200 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm

honda200

Postby honda200 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Well hey i thought i should get some more pic's up here.as i figure at this rate,Sarah well have bin back home for a mounth by the time i get done here. Image
Anyhow back in July we went to a motorcycle show and shine ,we hurd about it by accident when i was geting some work done on my bike earyer in the mounth.

So the first is a shot of Sarah by my bike in the show and shine,i had brought along a fold out chair, so as she'd be more comfortable as lot of S&S's dont have a place to sit and by your bike,and man was it hot that day,it was awesome,oh as for me ?i just sit on my bike when im not chatting to inquirys about my bike.

Sarah got a pic of me by this bike called the can-am spider ,they are so cool ,i was hopeing to find the owner so as to ask permision to sit on it and take a pic but never did see him or her, if you've never seen one i would descibe it as a snowmoble on 3 wheels.

i took this shot of Sarah ,as she was comeing back from a snack run for us as we sat and watched the bike rodio,

Now as to the rodio ,thats what made this show&shine differant for me as iv bin to quit a few S&S's but they didnt have this event,so iv never seen one,esentualy a bike rodio is were partisapints take they'er bikes and do tasks.such as rideing with a passenger around pylons without putting a foot down ,or as in this pic the passenger has to toss a ring on the pylon or place a ball on top,

There was one where you had to ride along a plank,

And this task was the rider had to pass under a hanging weenuer and the passinger had to take a bite out of it

now this last 2 is a vidieo clips are this task was to see who can cerate the most smoke,by pulling they'er bike up to big cement block with a bail of hay in front of it and after they put down some water behind the rear tire,then hit the gas on the bike ,and as you can plainly see this guy had a good $300 worth of fun..its called burn out or something like that .it was hillairius ,now it dont seam to want to actualy play for me on photopucket hopefuly itll work for you as you all have newer comps then mine ,and if it dont well if its just a pic you see wll as they say a pic is worth a thousand words Image and ya that guy won

A shot of me on my bike all packed up just befor we left.

Oh and by the way if anyones interrested my bike took a 2nd in the none Harly class.although i dont have a plague or trophie to show for it Imageas the doorknob who organized the event, thought i would be better to just have prize's the winners could choose from like certificates,umm free dinners at some local resturont,wax's of witch thats what i took, it was a 3 bottle set its worth $25 ,but i would have perfered a plague as i have this spot on my computer dest with my others just waiting to be filled,oh well theres always years events.

ok i guess thats it for now hope someones injoying them..
Last edited by honda200 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby honda200 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Well iguess theres my anwser ,nobodys interrested but ill guss ill keep going for my own beifits..

Back in July some time ..umm when it was realy hot ..unlike it is now. Image we took Sarah to Canadas wonderland,for those who arent familer with it ,its an amusement park.

And Sarah was like a kid going on as many rides as she could fit in till we had to leave at 10. and some she went on more then ones as this one was her fav,
i cant recall the name of this ride but i think she whent on it 3 times oh and thats vicke beside her on the left

lol check the look on my daughter Vickys faces.i think she was recreting her decesion to go on this thing.. Image

This Sarah,John and Vicky going on that wrilly thing that takes you up then back down

This is the montain you see as you inter the park.i really didnt get all of its grandure and size.and yes thats a diveing board at the top of the fall as they have pro divers jumping of it

ok thats it for now ill add more soon if anyones interrested Image

Last edited by honda200 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby honda200 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Well heres some more of our day at the park with Sarah
The tea cups ride

There is allso a water spash arria at the park of witch Sarah had a ball going down several of the slides like this one

me i had a blast going down them with her.
Ok thats it for now more later .if anyones interrested .. Image
Last edited by honda200 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby Dianna » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Great pics!! Are you going to visit her in New Zealand?
Dianna
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House