[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Its Kristin Marie!!

Its Kristin Marie!!

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:48 am

Not sure if anyone remembers me...My name is Kristin Marie and I used to post here a long time...I took a long hiatus from the site, I really felt I needed a long earned break, but I have thought of my Shannen's fans and I have missed you all.

A lot has transpired during my absence, for my personal life. I can't begin to tell you.

First my mom and my sep father got divorced, my mom and I moved to GA( I so hated it here still.) It was a struggle living with my cousins while our house in Newnan, GA was getting ready..Nothing is worse than seeing your mother so sad and hurt...But 3 years later, she met a great man( who is SO different from Adam, my former sep father in so many words) I love this new guy.
His name is Ken, who treats both my mom and I really well. He listens to me, he cares about me...Bottom line, he's a MATURE MAN AND he's only 2 years younger than my mother is..instead of 20-30 years younger than my mother

He has been so amazing and I just love him!! His daughter and I are great friends...She and I get along better than I do my OTHER sep sister( my dad's wife's daughter) She is so sweet to me..we have our sisterly monthly stuff.

and I have been volunteering at my local hospital, that I love...I work twice a week and all day... I love it

I work in the Medical Building..all day.

I have been exercising and HIKING!! Yes, me...Because of Ken...I'm telling you, he's god...No, he has a treadmill and I have been using it alot.. and I did the 5k walk for Children Miracle Network...Ronald Mc Donald is part of the CMN and I am a part of it..when ever I was sick and in the hospital, my mom and my sister would sleep at the RMD house while I was being detained

AND I don't think you guys may or not heard of the Osmonds. But I am a huge fan of them and I met them for the first time in March of 2009 and will see them again in Busch Gardens.

I love them so so much..

Overall I have been doing well. I hope your all doing well too

Kristin Marie

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby msyana » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Welcome back!

love

Yana
msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby Dianna » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm

It's great to have you back Kristin!!

I'm glad that your life is going so well! Congrats on completing the 5k walk.

We will catch up more over msn Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 pm

welcome back!

i remember you LOL. you must have been a member for as long as i have been. there was lots of other members that have sadly left and dont post here anymore. i sure hope they can come back here in time. Image

hope you are doing alright

i got to meet shannen last november in london, it was amazing Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:42 pm

I wonder why they left and didn't come back...

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby msyana » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 pm

msyana

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Welcome back!! Its good to know things are going well in your life! And congrats on the 5k walk! I am a runner, so I think thats awesome! I haven't run in a 10K officially yet. I just run recreationally at home right now. But, I would love to someday compete in a 26K! Image
Linz

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby honda200 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Good to have you back Kristin,as the plase just wasnat the same without you..umm kind of quit ya might say Image

And yes im familure with the Osmonds..as i Donnies picutures on my wall as a kid ..well for a whille anyhow.. Image
honda200

Its Kristin Marie!!

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 pm

me too remember you!welcome !!
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Next

Return to Introductions