[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:00 am

I SO agree with you guys! You should never let your dream die! After all, sometimes dreams are all you have. Image I have not let go of mine, but I do know plenty of people who have kind if just given up. I refuse to do so!! LOL. I know mine will come true, and I think it is awesome that you guys were able to meet Shannen! I am in the US and have not had the chance to meet her yet, but I hope it comes soon! LOL! Image
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby shell » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:27 am

I never let mine die eirther. I try to forfil them as best as I can. So I think they are sort of coming together behind the other 2 that have come true.

I have always said to my mum I have always belived in my dreams and I think they are hard ones to come true, but from them being hard has led me in the right direction hopefully and sent me a message.

If they can come true, so can the others if you truly belive in them. Image

I think it would of been another one of my dreams to see Shannen on stage and never even knew that one, but it would of been a great experience for me if I could of gone. Image

Yeh if it came true for me and others to have met Shannen and never thought we would get the chance, but in a way it was all one of our dreams to that. So because you belive in yours Lindsey it may be on your door step soon to have that chance.

Knowing that one of our dreams was a really hard one to come true, but it did. It made me think to myself I am doing something right for a 2nd dream to come true and forfilling the 3rd in steps by learning how to do it college. Image
shell

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey shell!!

Totally agree with you on that one girl! Image Like Oprah aways says, "Dream another dream." Once you have fulfilled one dream, you move on to the next! I met LeAnn Rimes (three times!) and everybody said I never would. So, I KNOW that my dreams of meeting Shannen and working in the entertainment industry will definitely come true!! Its all about believing and achieving! Image
Linz

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm

i refuse to let go off my dreams too LOL. your dreams get you through the good and bad times in life.

linz and shell you both have a lot of confidence which is a good quality for such young women, shannen would be proud of you too. Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby shell » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks Sarah-Lucy.

I never really thought I had that much confidence, but I must admit it has got better over the years and since I did Performing Arts for 2 years must show that.

Being able to perform in front of a live aurdience is hard and I felt like I burning up when I had to do it, but I tried to hold it back whilst I went out there and performed in front of everyone.

Now this time I am more behind the camera this year as I have started Media and feel very confident and comfortable on it as I might get the chance to record my old class perform their performances.

I think Shannen would be proud too. Knowing that me and Lindsey were holding onto our dreams and trying to forfil them by learning how to do it first. Image Then our confidence must show it too. Image

I think Shannen will still do great in the performance and because it is in front of a live aurdience. Image
shell

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Aww thanks Sarah-Lucy!

My confidence DEFINITELY comes from performing live for so many years, dancing and doing theater! Image I am going back to dance soon and SOOO excited! And pageants too, they really boosted my confidence! Image

I agree with you that dreams get you through good and bad times, because you know that they'll come true and there are better times ahead!!

Shannen would definitely be proud of us for pursuing our goals and dreams! She is, of course, part of the reason why I am so willing to take the risks and achieve my dreams- her inspiration is part of the reason why I am going ahead and going after my goals! Image
Linz

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Dianna » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 am

Dianna
Site Admin

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Shannen 2 do Broadway!

Postby shaed412 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:12 am

The show is going on as we speak. I was not able to go, because when I went to buy tickets, it was sold out. The only play in the whole venue that was...btw...so Im really sad and bummed that I couldn't be there for this...and so is my cousin, but Im very proud and happy that Shannen got a sold out show!
shaed412

Previous

Return to Shannen News